What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Susie, its not a bother :) xx

13 pages, fingernailfixer, what a fabby idea:hug:
*Sarah* you are an angel putting everyones links in like that.
I have 'liked' 'joined' and friended everyone. My finger pads are numb:eek:
So, when I get up and running again, I'll have a page for you all to return the favour:green:
Until then, I'll enjoy looking at everyone elses :hug:

I have finally set up a facebook page, just need to add some details now !

Beauty Treat | Facebook

Do you all put your prices directly on your fb page or link to website ?

What a great idea. I to have problems getting people to like me! I have gone in and liked you all today.
Would you all make me a friend so I can then send you a suggest you like?
your find me on fb under Mandy Esseboom.

Hi

I have just made my page this week, have 0 likes at the min :cry:
I have suggested friends but no-one's liked yet.

Here's the link, hope it works!

Perfect Beauty Hampshire | Facebook

Great thread to come back to! More adds for me :)

i have been adding use over the past few days and still only half way through! i will get round to adding you all dont worry and if i havnt added you just let me know and il do it straight away :)

heres my facebook group:
SELINA'S NAILS AND TANS | Facebook

Welcome to Facebook

Hope this works! I would love some more fans on my page, it's no fun at all when everyone on there is related in some way or another!!!:lol:
Look forward to meeting a few more of you on FB xxx
Thanks x

Hi

I have just made my page this week, have 0 likes at the min :cry:
I have suggested friends but no-one's liked yet.

Here's the link, hope it works!

Perfect Beauty Hampshire | Facebook

I think FB is having a glitch with sending out invites, I have sent to everyone on my friends list but nobody has received them :( If you look on the help pages everyone seems to be having the same problem. Hope they get it fixed soon:rolleyes:

iv joined every one ohhh lots ov info not done one yet for me but defo will not sure yet how to do one eg info ect

I think FB is having a glitch with sending out invites, I have sent to everyone on my friends list but nobody has received them :( If you look on the help pages everyone seems to be having the same problem. Hope they get it fixed soon:rolleyes:

Facebook are ditching the 'suggest to friends' feature....you can still (apparently) suggest to your friends but your friends cannot go onto your page and suggest the page to their friends as they once could :cry:

Although, the link is still there for you to 'suggest to friends' no-one actually seems to get the notifications anymore.

What you need to do now is click the share button, which you will find on the bottom left hand side of your page, and this will post it to your profile. When you click the share button it comes up with a box for you to post to your profile, on the bottom left of that box there is a link which says 'send as message' - you can then send the link to your page out as a pm to anyone from your friends list, i've been doing this 10 friends at a time to ask them to visit my new page and 'like' it....its a long slow process :cry:

Hope that all made sense!!!

There's no need to write your facebook page on here as you can edit your settings so that the little icon appears below your avatar, along with your twitter account and wordpress if you have one. Fellow geeks can then just click on that and it goes straight through to your page.

Love it x

There's no need to write your facebook page on here as you can edit your settings so that the little icon appears below your avatar, along with your twitter account and wordpress if you have one. Fellow geeks can then just click on that and it goes straight through to your page.

Love it x

How do you do that?
I've spent ages trying to suss it out!! :irked:

Found it

Latest posts

Back