What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hya,

The Trusted Beauty Guide

:)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm on there too :)

Welcome to Facebook

Will be going through the rest of the thread and liking other pages :)

Cheers:hug:

I

I spend time on my page EVERY single day & it's paying off! There are ways & means of getting new people to join you, but it needs work & dedication - just like all other aspects of business.

My page is Log in | Facebook

I'm really curious - what do you put on your facebook every day and what ways and means do you use/ SO far i've only go t my friends to join and can't seem to get them to invite their friends to join...I do spend time updating it but sometimes i'm a bit lost what to put!!

mine is Welcome to Facebook

I try to update mine but Im rubbish on facebook lol Ill go and join all the others x

My page is Log in | Facebook

I'm really curious - what do you put on your facebook every day and what ways and means do you use/ SO far i've only go t my friends to join and can't seem to get them to invite their friends to join...I do spend time updating it but sometimes i'm a bit lost what to put!!

Have a gander at my page & it should give you some ideas & inspiration: Log in | Facebook

I created a personal profile page for my business. I had a group, but people didn't get news like 'status updates' or new photos added without me having to send a message.

My 'business profile' is Ongles Chez Victoria Welcome to Facebook

This way, when I tag people in photo's, it's on their page and advertised to all of their friends.
All my 'friends' of this profile get my status updates as well, and updates regarding new pics added etc.

hi Mine is Welcome to Facebook

I don't really see that it helps my business though to be fair...i don't get any interest from it or bookings :(

I have added, liked and joined everyone. had a few of you already:)

I have a fb page and a group

I look forward to seeing you all x

Hi!

This is mine, see what you think! Would love to get a few more likes!!

Suzanne
Beauty By Design

Hi guys

Great thread :green:

Here is my Facebook page

Beauty Fusions Facebook

Just in the process of adding all these others :green:

Sarah. xx

finally got mine up and running too... it's v new so i need some new members! :)

the link is Log in | Facebook

thanks geeks! :hug:

Hello, I have only done my page today so would be very grateful if any of you can support my page, theres not a lot on there at the moment but I am sure i can add to it day by day! lol xxxx

Personal Touch Beauty | Facebook

I will take the time to add you all asap thanks xxxx :):):)

Latest posts

Back