What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got a great page Tash :)

I'm still trying to get to 100 !!!!
Facebook.com/nailsxpress

Em.js hair studio on Facebook

I'm still working through these, I'm going backwards and down to page 96 on my iPad :D

I've just done my second video tutorial and uploaded it on my Facebook. Very very nerve racking, I don't know how Holly does it!! Xx

www.facebook.com/divinebydesignCNDNails

Apologies to all those who I've not added. I don't have time to go through the whole thread to make sure I've got everyone but will return like for geeks x

Have gone through and liked lots of your pages....still working my way through the rest. Thanks to all who have returned the likes.
Please like my page:
www.facebook.com/polishedbykatie and I will return the like :)

hi all

I have just started to use my Facebook Page for my business ... would you lovely geeks pop on over and like my page please ... i'll happily return the favour - link below but if you cant find it please search for

Nail-ology Whiteley

http://www.facebook.com/NailOlogy

many thanks

Kx

Hi everyone

Could you please do me a massive favour and check out my FB page for my Mobile Nail Business.

http://www.facebook.com/beckysnailcreations

I could really do with going over 100 likes (and more ;-). If you like what you see please show it and I will return the favour :)

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's great to like each other's pages and get inspiration from them but if you are going to look at my page once I have liked your page and then copy word for word what I've written on mine and put it on your page then I think that is very selfish and unimaginative so I will not be liking any more pages due to this having just happened to me. It's a shame but I don't think it's fair when I've put hard work in for someone to come along and copy exactly what I've written. I don't mind people getting ideas, we're all here to help each other but why can't people think be just a little more creative and write their own words. Just my opinion x

Jeez, this is taking some time I can tell you. I am slowly working my way back through everyone and liking their pages.

I was gonna put that I'm from here so they know how I found them, but it would take forever.

I'll get there..........I hope :)

ive had it done to my website babe and even my company name !

totally agree with you !

kx

I think it's great to like each other's pages and get inspiration from them but if you are going to look at my page once I have liked your page and then copy word for word what I've written on mine and put it on your page then I think that is very selfish and unimaginative so I will not be liking any more pages due to this having just happened to me. It's a shame but I don't think it's fair when I've put hard work in for someone to come along and copy exactly what I've written. I don't mind people getting ideas, we're all here to help each other but why can't people think be just a little more creative and write their own words. Just my opinion x

That's a real shame, there's always someone that spoils the game. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back