What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't got a business page as I am still training but I have liked / joined nearly all of these pages! I'm getting lots of new ideas from your pages so thank you! 😃

Right I'm new to Facebook so bare with me!
I think this is my page
The Magenta Room | Facebook

I only set it up last night so I currently have no friends! :sad::cry:

Got no idea how I'm supposed to find clients! :Scared:

How do I add pages to my favourites? Apparently there is a link under all your facebook profile pictures but there isn't any!!!:confused:

Help please... I am trying to set up a Facebook page for my mobile beauty I am so dumb with IT how do I do it separate to my FB page??

I love this thread! I've recently been in touch with people in my area and we've cross advertised as our clients are similar but we provide different services!

That's why it's so useful!

Keep sharing the love!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea! 47 likes down....god knows how many to go, lol. I will like u all eventually even if it takes a few days.
My salon FB is Rural Fringe Hair Salon | Facebook xxxx thanks in advance!

my fb page is Welcome to Facebook
i also have an oline blog if any one wants to have a look at it. its mainly full of nail art tutorials but its a work in progress. its called pinkie polish.
Pinkie Polish

How do I like yours from my business account?

How do I like yours from my business account?

I go on as personal, find pages that I want my business to like and under Like, I select add to my page

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I go on as personal, find pages that I want my business to like and under Like, I select add to my page

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yep sorted. Thanks!

Bit of a bug bear>>>

Ok guys! I think its not a good idea to have your business as a 'personal' page...yes you can request friends etc but its much better to have it set up as a page, not to mention it looks more professional.

Also, did you know its actually against Facebook rules to have a business as a personal page? They can close it down without notice and imagine where you would be losing all the people on the friends list and starting from scratch?!?

If you're really intending on having a facebook page as a personal page then I would suggest you create BOTH, a personal and a page.

Also.......when I'm clicking through the thread and its someone's personal page I can't click 'like' from my business page and I'm certainly not going to add you to my own personal facebook page!

So guys come on....use facebook properly and it can work really well for you! Thanks for the recent likes on Adam Williams Aesthetics - Beauty salon, Cosmetics shop - Manchester, United Kingdom | Facebook and apologies for those I've been unable to like back due to the personal page issue!

BotoxBoy

Hello ladies! I am starting a new nail business and just created a new Facebook page. Would love you to stop by and check it out (it's still in progress but all the basics are there, lots of sections). Would love some feedback/suggestions and even a "like" if you feel so inclined! Thanks I really appreciate it! :lol:

www.facebook.com/Sculpted.Nail

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow i love ur main picture, the nails look great!

Have 'liked' ur page :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back