What Made You Decide Who to Train With? By MINKUS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Made You Decide Who to Train With?

• Did you use the products on your college course?

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Was it because the training centres were near to you?

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Was it the company's reputation?

Votes: 61 45.9%
  • Was it Price?

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Did you read about it in a mag?

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Did another tech influence you?

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • Did you see a Demo at a show and think...THAT's FAB i'll have to have that.

Votes: 10 7.5%

• Total voters
For me it was the company's reputation - I did loads of research and discovered that Creative have a brand awareness amongst consumers and that would be a good marketing angle for me. At that time I didn't know enough about products to know how Creative's products rated......

I don't regret my decision at all, in fact I got more than I bargained for...... Great products, fantastic education as well as consumer brand awareness.

Two reasons really!

1.They were one of the few companies that would allow me to do the course from Lanzarote.

2.Recommended by fellow geeks and my own nail tech.

I went with Creative as I always had my nails done (b4 training) by a creative tech and never had a problem. I suppose I just went with what i knew and saw to be good.

i trained with millenium as they were the products we used on the college course,
i didnt know anything about companies or who was who etc...

i have a creative conversion booked the week after next , i have chose these because i believe them to be one of the best , after millions of recomendations lol
i cant wait , im hoping to see a difference in the way i was taught at college , not re: the tutor , she was brilliant , just that i dont think we covered half of the things we needed to xxx

I also need a multiple choice ....I read about it in an add ...then heard of the reputation....then saw it in a demo and thought it was fab! ...the price never really matterd ....I figured if it was good and worked who cared about the price I gotta have it ! and have been using my specified product for more than 15 years now....they have come up with bigger and better things within there system and I have continually bought them.........I will definately be sticking with my product of choice!

I voted for the company's reputation, I live in Belgium and a few year ago I started training with IBD gel's.
It was horrible and I hated the whole experience, still I kept looking for an other course to follow.
But it wassn't simple to find a company with a good reputation, then I found the new importer for IBD in Antwerp, so I booked an appointment just to speak to them about the courses they gave.
They also had a new product called "entity" for me this was something totaly different cause I only used gels.
I went for the entity acrylics, and I love it! the company's reputation is marvelous they really teached me how it should
I love them

Best regards Tamar

ps; don't mind my poor english spelling!:irked:

When i first decided i wanted to do nails, i didnt really know much about it, just that i loved having mine done and that it looked like fun!

I was out with my boyfriend looking for a massage bed as he does tattooing and wanted a new bed, and we went to a salon who was selling up. She was Creative trained and we were talking about nails, i mentioned that i would quite like to get some training and she said "If you are going to do it, do it right and go with Creative, no point in doing any of the others as you will just be wasting money as everyone ends up doing Creative at some point, might as well do it from the start!"

I spoke to a friend of mine who's mum is a nail tech, she said her mum is Creative trained and that they are more expensive, but worth every penny and the best way to go.

I then decided to go and get my nails done by a Creative tech... I had NSS nails on at the time :o (please dont shout at me!) and she told me they looked like hoofs and filed them down to thin them out and then just in-filled as they were just pinks. I wasn't all that impressed, but i guess she had crappy nails to work with. She was also quite rude... Anyway, i had already decided that Creative was the way forward and wasnt about to let one rude tech put me off...

My Dad paid for my Foundation course for a birthday pressie and now i am just trying to save up enough to do some more courses with them... Fingers crossed... one day i can do them all! lol

Well, i think none of the above apply, i tried several products and decided on the one i liked best, everytime i have a chance i try some new one

I had my nails done by a tech who had been in the business for years and I asked her if she would train me.

She declined and explained that I wouldn't be able to get insurance and suggested I go to Creative who also happen to have an academy in the next town.

I then started doing a web search to see if Creative were a reputable company:lol: and discovered this sight. The rest as they say is history

I had my nails done with a creative tech never had any problems with the products, and I thought it looked easy, lol.

Anyway was unhappy as a legal secretary and decided to have a change of career, and as Adele said the rest is history, although I did VTCT in manicure, advanced nail techniques then I did my pre-masters course and loads more courses with creative :lol: :lol:

Ju x

i used the products on my college course, which lucky for me was creative!!!

Latest posts

Back