What made you smile today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally having the flat to myself, my only company is two bottles of wine, my favourite pair of pj's and Sky movies :lol: xxx
oh and salon geek!

Had a lovely walk in the woods with my boyfriend and my pooches earlier, the weather was glorious & it was just a perfect day :) & also my horse is out in the field tonight instead of her stable due to the nice weather so a LIE IN!!!

Wanted to share the funniest thing I have seen for a while and I can't cos sg apparently you can't upload vids? Basically out the corner of my eye whilst chatting to a mate I caught the tv, an add for Disney Chanel where a character farts into a balloon... I was dying, took a vid, but it won't upload :( I have it on my fb set to public, may work

www.facebook.com/NicolaChatfield

Last edited:
made me smile and threaten my teenage son with this sort of behaviour when his mates are up...:twisted:. Irn Bru adverts have been making us laugh for years, they are usually a bit risque but always get a chuckle, this is the new one xxx
Mum, New IRN-BRU Advert 2013 - YouTube

Nothing. :sad:

My 2yo (normally a daddys boy!) following me around shouting "MUM-MEEEE" until I answer then "LUFF YOOU". Hes easily said it 100 odd times im the space of a day, nearly swallowed me listerine this morning laughing at him coz he wouldnt stop sayin mummy til I spat it out to say yes haha xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

That my kitchen has progressed a bit today. We have a concrete floor instead of the gravel we have lived with for weeks, and the ceiling has been re painted. A good talking to, threats of papers and a bit of extreme cockiness has gone a long way.

Oh and they cleaned the mess they left 3 weeks ago today after me refusing point blank to throw out the apple and orange that began festering on my windowsill.

Tomorrow I might smile that I can put some cans in a cupboard and take the fridge and freezer from the living room back to its real home. Xoxo

I had a little accident earlier tripping up the stairs (not what made me smile!)
When I realised I had almost ripped my toenail clean off (ouccchhee) my lovely client, who was in for her nails, took me straight to the doctors, waited & even paid for my prescription as I didn't have any cash on me.
It made me smile that there are still some genuine people who are willing to help you out :)
I'm thinking some flowers & a box of chocs as a thankyou at her next appointment ;)

I had a little accident earlier tripping up the stairs (not what made me smile!)
When I realised I had almost ripped my toenail clean off (ouccchhee) my lovely client, who was in for her nails, took me straight to the doctors, waited & even paid for my prescription as I didn't have any cash on me.
It made me smile that there are still some genuine people who are willing to help you out :)
I'm thinking some flowers & a box of chocs as a thankyou at her next appointment ;)

Deliver them to her house if you have her addy on record xx

A client saying she trusts me with her poor paper thin nails that have been filed to death from her previous tech.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365669390.366659.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365669405.608259.jpg

We will get them lovely again :)
Vicki x

Being mentioned on Radio 6 Music this morning!

Getting a great result for a patient who I only met today and her thanking me and meaning it. :biggrin:

Seeing so many positive comments on my recent Irks on the other thread.

It's nice to know fellow geeks who i'll most prob never meet are nicer than the people i deal with on a daily basis.

The sound of sawing, drilling and hammers at 7am today.
Not great for some, but to me it means I can move out of the living room and use my house again after so long :) xozo

The sound of sawing, drilling and hammers at 7am today.
Not great for some, but to me it means I can move out of the living room and use my house again after so long :) xozo

Yeah wonderful :)
Vicki x

LOOL jLO nails thats so cute:)
The smile on my face is due getting my new bonds fitted and having new fabulous hair :)

Had a bit of a meltdown at work sooo me & my boyfriend chasing eachother around the house trying to keg/de-pantse one another did the trick :)

My 2yo (normally a daddys boy!) following me around shouting "MUM-MEEEE" until I answer then "LUFF YOOU". Hes easily said it 100 odd times im the space of a day, nearly swallowed me listerine this morning laughing at him coz he wouldnt stop sayin mummy til I spat it out to say yes haha xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Love this! So cute, this is what made me smile xxx

That's lovely. Wish there were more people out there like this. Hope your toe gets better soon xxx

Having my first ever paying client today for hair extensions :) xxx

Latest posts

Back