What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my nails today, rather my mothers, had an assessment today and my model let me down so unfortunately my 60 year old mother is now wandering around with these on!

Wow, they look incredible!! How long did they take? what does your Mum think of them?

x

Thank you for those who liked my art work. Truthfully I'm only doing my nails like this for self promotion. The brighter the colors and the many different designs always tend to start a conversation then a appointment. I think they are more amazed that I do this to myself and wanna see it for themselves. I would rather have my nails clear and shiny. Thanks again

That's a shame as you obviously work hard on them x

just in case it doesnt here is the link to them.

Welcome to Facebook

Thanks

Ax
You have beautiful shaped fingernails! x

Wow, they look incredible!! How long did they take? what does your Mum think of them?

x

Thanks so much! I did the grey fade base nails the night before, as assessment required it, took just under 1hr 20, then the jazzing up took about 1hr 30 making 3D etc. I wish I could do this sort of thing all the time!!

Really wonderful, very talented..well done

Photography is spot on too, do you take the pics as well? Would love to know what camera you use

Thank You !!
Yes I do take the pictures as well =)
Camera is Nikon D40x - oldie..need to get new one asap:D

I love this thread, so many great designs and work :) xxx

Not to sure....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335384593.515691.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335384593.515691.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 471
Thank you Sarah x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335387020.643804.jpg

Oooops just put this on the Konad thread by mistake..DOH!!

Hi Geeks, I am new to nail art ( I know some think polka dots isn't art ) but I have been practicing for 2 weeks and these are the most decent ones compared to what I have done in the past so if you have any great pointers for me I'd really appreciate it.
Seeing these amazing pics on here is so inspiring and is what keeps me going. I will persevere until I get to where you are. It may take a while but I will get there if its the last thing I do:) x

View attachment 14345

Oooops just put this on the Konad thread by mistake..DOH!!

Hi Geeks, I am new to nail art ( I know some think polka dots isn't art ) but I have been practicing for 2 weeks and these are the most decent ones compared to what I have done in the past so if you have any great pointers for me I'd really appreciate it.
Seeing these amazing pics on here is so inspiring and is what keeps me going. I will persevere until I get to where you are. It may take a while but I will get there if its the last thing I do:) x

I think these are fab! Very precise! Well done! X

Mine just done shellac Blackpool and the silly named one lol! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335392359.076125.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335392385.680924.jpg

I love this plate.

I have also seen it used where the design runs along all nails. Tricky but effective.

I love seeing such beautiful and unusual plate work :hug:

I love this plate.

I have also seen it used where the design runs along all nails. Tricky but effective.

I love seeing such beautiful and unusual plate work :hug:
Thank you x:o

Literally just done this hand. Am about to do my wrong hand, wish me luck! :D
But messy but oh well it's late! x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335394535.143158.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335394535.143158.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 377
My nails for holiday!! On way to airport now-can't wait!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335439515.609760.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335439515.609760.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 433

Latest posts

Back