What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About to dye my hair pink... Thought I'd have the nails to match XD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335893598.759021.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335893598.759021.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 465
Just edited my nails a bit and added more leafy stuffs to the blank nails

picture.php

Love these!! I wish I could do them :-( You're so talented!! :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335902251.535193.jpg

I did these at the weekend, I'm now obsessed with fading!

Love these!! I wish I could do them :-( You're so talented!! :) xx
Arr thank you sweet lady xoxo :Love: You should see the work of the lady who trained me.. it is completely stunning

These are really nice, I love the nude base color, what is it?

-Edit- Sorry I just saw that is it Orly.

Thank you! Yes it's Orly Prelude To A Kiss. Can't get enough of it!

Time to maintain my nails after 3 weeks of wearing them I thought I'd add some hand painted nail art.

Attachments

• left wild neon (c).jpg
    left wild neon (c).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 446
  • Right wild neon (c).jpg
    Right wild neon (c).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 421
Time to maintain my nails after 3 weeks of wearing them I thought I'd add some hand painted nail art.

Ammmmmmmmmmaaaaaaazzzzzing!!

How did you do these beauty's?

Love theseeeee!!! How did you to tips with the glitter? Coloures gel with glitter over the top or some other way?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Holy macaroni these are so lovely, love them!

Ammmmmmmmmmaaaaaaazzzzzing!!

How did you do these beauty's?

Aww gosh thank you :Love:

They are a gel natural nail overlay. I mix my gel & glitters to a paste and then apply and lightly feather the glitter to create the fade.

But as this was just maintenance all I did was fill them and add the hand painted leopard spots & re-apply my uv topcoat.

I used a dotting tool and acrylic paints to create the art. I originally went for zebra, but it just didn't "pop" like the leopard does.

They are a gel natural nail overlay. I mix my gel & glitters to a paste and then apply and lightly feather the glitter to create the fade.

But as this was just maintenance all I did was fill them and add the hand painted leopard spots & re-apply my uv topcoat.

I used a dotting tool and acrylic paints to create the art. I originally went for zebra, but it just didn't "pop" like the leopard does.

They look amazin never seen anything like it. When you say lightly feather what do u mean? Sorry if it sounds stupid not long started doing extentsions etc so still learning along the way

There is never a stupid question!
If you pick up a small amount of product (in this case the glitter paste mix.) place the majority of the product along the free edge, and with a light touch (with only a tiny amount of glitter still on your bush) brush this up the nail and this will create a fade effect. Have I made this clearer for you? If you have any other questions, you can always pm me x

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Yeh i understand now think ill have to purchase some glitter now and give it a go. So addictive nails are love them. Thats.for your help hun x

They are fantastic,one of my favourite so far....up there with picchi's:Love:

Latest posts

Back