What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plain jane

Attachments

• South%20Lanarkshire-20120429-00299.jpg
    South%20Lanarkshire-20120429-00299.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 720
Time to maintain my nails after 3 weeks of wearing them I thought I'd add some hand painted nail art.

oh my! i LOVE them!!
are these neon glitters that you've used, if so which ones? x

LCN gels with the new "one coat" So In Lilac! Love it... :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335949253.882642.jpg

Oh my goodness, They are so cute !!
Where are you based? I would love to have them for when I go to Disney! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanku, im based in Derbyshire such a shame ur in Surrey.

These r fab. Can't believe how much you have improved from when I first saw the swan lake sculptured nails when you started out !! Fantastic!!

Lmao! Jos finger ballet class! Thanks snaz, well I qualified at the end of feb with harmony and have been practicing as much as I can, although not as much as I'd like, as I'm still working full time at my accounts job so then doing nails 3 nights a week and Saturday days.

Still a very long way to go though as I'm still seeing alot of faults with them but slowly getting there.

my nails at the moment

Attachments

• nails facebook 002.jpg
    nails facebook 002.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 648
My toenails x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335962010.790780.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335962010.790780.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 401
thanks Dream nails and Rhiannon1408! thumb nail is a bit flat looking though. Not worn french white in ages. quite proud of myself think I did a good job.

My nails today. Gelicure in Blue Hydrangea with a blue and teal rockstar fade. It's my first attempt at doing a fade, I didn't want as much glitter on the ends, but practise makes perfect!! Excuse the messiness, I'm right handed and was using my left hand to do my right!! Lol xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335980149.452904.jpg

Playing with konad & shellac and a sprinkle of glitter
Vicki xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335998779.823373.jpg

My back was killing me so instead of hovering the house I decided to have a play with my Konad and Holographic polish (the Holographic is so much prettier in real life, just a shame the camera doesn’t pick it up) Husband still reckons I should have done the hovering but the kids loved the nails!

Attachments

• Layla & Konad.jpg
    Layla & Konad.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 493
My back was killing me so instead of hovering the house I decided to have a play with my Konad and Holographic polish (the Holographic is so much prettier in real life, just a shame the camera doesn’t pick it up) Husband still reckons I should have done the hovering but the kids loved the nails!

Love this:) x

I'm doing cow print nails tonight I think, I'll post later x

Something I done on myself to match my dress, nice and simple x

Attachments

• IMAG0088.jpg
    IMAG0088.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 429
  • IMAG0089.jpg
    IMAG0089.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 378
Clearly not my nail (as I don't have blu tack fingers lol) but I had to share this! It's not perfect by all means but it's my first go at anything like this. I followed the CND checkerboard retention+ design video. I'm so chuffed!

Not done a set of l&p's for ages and I really want to get back into it.
Rhiannon x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336057507.772887.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336057507.772887.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 422
Something I done on myself to match my dress, nice and simple x
You may think they are simple but I love them!!! You have amazing nail beds, so long and elegant!!!

my nails at the moment
I can't get over how fantastic these nails are!!! Look at them... they are just amazingly fun!

Plain jane
These look beautiful to me!!!

They are fantastic,one of my favourite so far....up there with picchi's:Love:
You are so sweet Pooh but you do make me *blush*. I have so much to learn from nail masters like NoticeableNails, she does stunning work!!!

Just edited my nails a bit and added more leafy stuffs to the blank nails

picture.php
They get better every time I see them!

Time to maintain my nails after 3 weeks of wearing them I thought I'd add some hand painted nail art.
Another great mani, I love how you filled in the print with colors matching the tips, so fun and joyfull!!!

Latest posts

Back