What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockstars... Again hehe excuse the manky feet and varied length nails I cant bring myself to file the longer ones x

Forgot the photo...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340915301.390425.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340915301.390425.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 433
I know nothing about gel Polishes I am afriad :o but Layla do have a range you can see...... home

Thanks for the link Bry T

Have you or anyone tried these Layla gel polishes?
I seem to remember finding this link a long time ago but think it wasn't in English or something like that. I was looking for their holographic gel polish hoping they did the same as they do in Polish.x

First post on this thread! Sorry it's not a great pic took it while @ work! Blackpool shellac with gold foil.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340929992.175290.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340929992.175290.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 430
484365_317296045024086_1485999567_n.jpg
these are my nails at the moment. i couldnt decide what to do so i thought i would keep them simple for a change

484365_317296045024086_1485999567_n.jpg
these are my nails at the moment. i couldnt decide what to do so i thought i would keep them simple for a change

LOVELY! Your smile lines are perfection!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340969141.428018.jpg
Shellac Hollywood

Have to agree smile lines perfect! How long did it take you get perfect smile lines. Ci haven't qualified long and long for mine to look like these..

Hi geeks thus is my first post ice been a stalker for so long!! I did these for my friend they are shellac tropical with freehand nail art :)

These are gorgeous !😊

Have to agree smile lines perfect! How long did it take you get perfect smile lines. Ci haven't qualified long and long for mine to look like these..
to be honest it has taken me years but i am abit ocd when it comes to perfecting smile lines and i dont do nails everyday if i did then im sure i would have got better quicker. i did these using the reverse method so i applied the pink first and shaped my smile line with my brush which is something im still trying to perfect myself but i love using this method rather than the traditional way.
thanks for the lovely comments.x

Tracey Louise they are beautiful - you should be hand model!!

Mine today - rushed between clients
Gelish Gossip girl with Waterfield on ring finger/toe - nines some sparkle for the weekend!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340985734.396896.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340985734.396896.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 370
Blasted iPhone * need * some sparkle

Can I just ask what type of foil you use? Where you get it from and do you add it to tacky layer?

My first crystal pedi, gelish light elegant and ss5 AB's, didn't think the gelish alone would hold them but they seem stuck fast, also now I've photo'd them I need more on there (it really is hard to see when placing them as they are so shiny)IImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340987998.805318.jpg

Tracey Louise they are beautiful - you should be hand model!!

thankyou very much for the lovely comments. i have now been told a few times but various nail techs that i should be a hand model so i have decided to try and find out more about it but i just dont know who i need to ask :-( x

Thanks for the link Bry T

Have you or anyone tried these Layla gel polishes?
I seem to remember finding this link a long time ago but think it wasn't in English or something like that. I was looking for their holographic gel polish hoping they did the same as they do in Polish.x

No holo gels as far as I am aware hun, sorry xx

No holo gels as far as I am aware hun, sorry xx

Lala are missing a great opportunity then as I'm sure we all would be buying them....... Pucchi would make a good rep for them too.I think I love all the holos she has worn.

Simple and summery all ready for my hols....my other half thinks I'm crazy polishing my nails at midnight. They just don't understand do they!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341011947.375741.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341011947.375741.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 396
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341039225.956669.jpg

The Blues Bonanza is in town this weekend so I thought I would Jazz up my nails. They are so blingy:)x

Latest posts

Back