What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did my Mum's nails on Saturday afternoon. Liked them so much that I did mine the same colour about half an hour after she left. Bit of a rushed job though, as I was going out for a friend's birthday drinks.

Kiko395.jpg

Love this shade, my Mum's called a few times to say how much she loves her nails too. Wish I'd gotten a pic of her's, but she had to run for her train. I just have to add this bonus pic, the multichrome is so strong and lovely.
multichrome.jpg

On Sunday I had a lazy breakfast in bed and got out my stamping stuff. The second hand I do always comes out worse than the first! I stamped my dominant hand first, hoping that would solve the problem; sadly not. More practise needed! My other hand looks great, but I struggle using the camera in my left hand.

stamped.jpg

Please forgive the rather flat acrylic pinky - not my work.

ETA: Sorry, I thought I'd resized those pics a lot smaller!

Just simple today, might add a bit of stamping later ...Gelish in Sweet Chocolate, love this colour..

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 365
Did my Mum's nails on Saturday afternoon. Liked them so much that I did mine the same colour about half an hour after she left. Bit of a rushed job though, as I was going out for a friend's birthday drinks.

Kiko395.jpg

Love this shade, my Mum's called a few times to say how much she loves her nails too. Wish I'd gotten a pic of her's, but she had to run for her train. I just have to add this bonus pic, the multichrome is so strong and lovely.
multichrome.jpg

On Sunday I had a lazy breakfast in bed and got out my stamping stuff. The second hand I do always comes out worse than the first! I stamped my dominant hand first, hoping that would solve the problem; sadly not. More practise needed! My other hand looks great, but I struggle using the camera in my left hand.

stamped.jpg

Please forgive the rather flat acrylic pinky - not my work.

ETA: Sorry, I thought I'd resized those pics a lot smaller!

I would LOVE to have this gold in a gel polish. Stunning.x

I would LOVE to have this gold in a gel polish. Stunning.x

It's close-ish to Chanel Peridot, the formula on this is fabulous though. Gels are wonderful, but nothing can beat standard enamel for colour range- at the moment! x

Nails I did today... Just having a wee play around with different designs. They're by no means the neatest, but I had fun doing them on a colleague :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358280854.752478.jpg

Hi all, here is a few I've done. Not great but getting there!! I've used gel as the base and acrylic for the art. If anyone knows how to do nail art with gel, or if you can indeed do art with gel then plz let me know:)xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358281542.387616.jpg

Nails I did today... Just having a wee play around with different designs. They're by no means the neatest, but I had fun doing them on a colleague :) xx

View attachment 26018

How cute I love them xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just used cityscape for a first time client. Plus first time I used this colour!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358286435.278289.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358286435.278289.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 401
Mine, just finished!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358291598.820160.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358291598.820160.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 437
Which colours have you used for these? They're beautiful! 💛

Thank you lovely :) Well I haven't got a nice pastel peachy colour so I improvised and did a base of sheek White then sponged Orange Cream Dream on it to get a sort of muted version of it. Then the fade is done using Passion and a bit of Gossip Girl at the tips and then Vegas Nights all over cause I can never resist a bit of sparkle :)

Loved doing something cute & girly

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358324964.923629.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358324964.923629.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 356
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358324987.024349.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358324987.024349.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 341

Latest posts

Back