What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a little more time to play with my own on account of the snow...

picture.php

Remind me of mint humbugs and Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice! Love them :hug:

snow day & I was bored lol. Please excuse the messy polishing technique, but I am trying blended vision contacts for the first time & I cant see properly yet lol.

Attachments

• 2013-01-21 00.33.42.jpg
    2013-01-21 00.33.42.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 435
snow day & I was bored lol. Please excuse the messy polishing technique, but I am trying blended vision contacts for the first time & I cant see properly yet lol.

I can't do nails with my lenses in at all. Just can't focus close up to do detailed work.
Vicki x

I do all my shellac first, then just b4 the topcoat I put crystals on, then I use Eco topcoat, cure it, then orly gel fx topcoat and cure! They last for months x x

Thanks, what's Eco topcoat? I only have shellac top coat or brisa finishing gloss, would either of those or both work as well? X

I can't do nails with my lenses in at all. Just can't focus close up to do detailed work.
Vicki x

I have never tried lenses before, I have a distance lens in one eye & a close up in the other....taking some getting used to lol x

I'd love to see your application when you can see... I think they look great!! Xx

Found this really tricky anyone have any tips. My first try so not perfect by any means!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358787892.311204.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358787892.311204.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 441
Found this really tricky anyone have any tips. My first try so not perfect by any means!

I love these colours, they look great x

Love these you've done a lovely job! I'd love to see if anyone's got any tips for doing these.Xx

they are off side french just the pic dosent show that , anyway im going to add something to them , im not totaly sure what though but there to plane for me .
picture.php
Stunning.

What have you used on the tips please.?

Latest posts

Back