What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, right? It's like sensory overload.

Every picture is like:

Oooooo, I'm gonna do that to my nails
click, next pic
No, wait. I'm gonna do that to my nails
click, next pic
No, no, wait. I'm gonna do THAT to my nails.

God d*mn it!!!!!

I've tried so hard not to look at all the pics but like you say you end up wanting to do all of them on your nails lol.

I think mine will change again in the next few days......again

Love this forum! My current nails :)

Sarah these are lovely. I want stilettos again but have a 13 month old and just starting in nails again, I think I will gradually work my way back up to them.

Great pics :)

It makes me sad because you are all so damn good! Lol.
One day that will be me....which reminds me I need to get upstairs and practice! *trundles upstairs*

Last edited:
These are my first attempt at stilettos on myself

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331841846.013468.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331841846.013468.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 457
I'm awful I change my nails every other day... Even if it's shellac I get bored so quickly! My poor poor nails I should really practice what I preach.... But the shellac and polish call lol x

I'm awful I change my nails every other day... Even if it's shellac I get bored so quickly! My poor poor nails I should really practice what I preach.... But the shellac and polish call lol x

I'm the same, I'm giving up and going back to normal polishes as I'm trying new things every couple of days :(

I try to use normal polish but I keep seeing new shellac ideas so I'm just like ooooo i want to play lol... Not good! Xx

My first go at foils and shellac!
The baby pink shellac underneath (can't remember name.. gotcha??) And then foils from nail delights x

2viqsdx.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Done gel nails for weekend with Nsi rainbow glitter and added some glitter pieces for that extra sparkle!:)x

Sorry pic..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331852951.685888.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331852951.685888.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 491
Did these on Tuesday and I've had no end of compliments on them, which surprised me as it's so simple.

lovely how did you do these?

@nailnanny
These are fantastic nails! Great to see stunning almonds. Kudos

apologies for the pic blinking phone! But i have shellac tutti frutti with pink rhinestones on today ready for my nan's funeral on Monday. Nan loved pink and a bit of sparkle so I'm obviously wearing black at the funeral but I've got a lovely bright pink scarf and bright pink nails just for her x x x

Aww how lovely! :)

I did these in bad lighting last night. Not sure I like them - reminds me a bit of neopolitan ice cream lol!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331883163.291656.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331883163.291656.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 481
lovely how did you do these?

I just did 2 coats of Hotski to Tschotski then a coat of Blackpool. Before curing the Blackpool I just swiped a dry gel brush through it to get the shape I wanted.

apologies for the pic blinking phone! But i have shellac tutti frutti with pink rhinestones on today ready for my nan's funeral on Monday. Nan loved pink and a bit of sparkle so I'm obviously wearing black at the funeral but I've got a lovely bright pink scarf and bright pink nails just for her x x x

Sorry about your Nan Happyfeet. Love your nails! Big hug xxx

I did these in bad lighting last night. Not sure I like them - reminds me a bit of neopolitan ice cream lol!

They remind me of the German flag, I like them :biggrin:

This is my first attempt at foiling with silver AB foil from nail delights over OPI flashbulb fuchsia polish. Quite pleased with it, although I'm usually quite twitchy about an imperfect finish, I think it looks ok with this effect.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331927217.110867.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331927217.110867.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 445

Latest posts

Back