What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tootsies done today :) I took inspiration from geek Jodie-May who posted her strawberry finger nails earlier in the thread. I love Shellac so much!
Rhiannon x

Ahhhh...didn't we all tell you that you would love it Rhiannon :Love:So chuffed for you sweetie...oh, got all emotional again :cry: mind my lashes (done by the fabulous Lucy B of course).

This is what I have on ATM:

6982899127_a48119f6b5.jpg

Kiko #374 with Accessorize "Molten Copper"

Winter is over and spring seems to have arrived, I wanted to do one more dark mani before I have to start using bright or pastel colors.

I have no idea why the glitter looks like a different color on each nail, I think it must have made my camera a little nutty... The color of the glitter on my index finger is the most accurate.

This is mine today. Ezflow hd cover pink with sculpted glitter tips x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331761985.132514.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331761985.132514.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 422
These!!!! Inspired by my fellow geeks!!!you guys rock!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331764663.367174.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331764663.367174.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 440
How did you do that bow. It's so cute :)
Vicki xx

Thanks! It's from an Art Deco stamping plate that my mate gave me for Christmas. Similar to my Konad plates. Used my Konad polish. Popped a wee Swarovski on there too for some extra bling!!!

Ahhhh...didn't we all tell you that you would love it Rhiannon :Love:So chuffed for you sweetie...oh, got all emotional again :cry: mind my lashes (done by the fabulous Lucy B of course).

Yes you all did! :D I am still amazed by what is possible with Shellac though and it makes art so much easier! It means I can be creative. Haha don't ruin those lashes you'll get in trouble! ;)
Rhiannon x
Ps - we should so do a Hampshire geek and meet! Would be awesome!

just done these with my new Gelish candy land colours, struggled with the other hand lol x x x

Attachments

• 005 (5).jpg
    005 (5).jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 448
My first set of Louboutin shellac on a client, can't wait to get some length back in my own nails so I can rick the look ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331772349.295088.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331772349.295088.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 495
I am in love with the China Glaze polish. The glitter is from the Hunger Games collection. It's so much prettier in person :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331787608.856013.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331787608.856013.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 384
Love this!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

My first set of Louboutin shellac on a client, can't wait to get some length back in my own nails so I can rick the look ;)

Going to be really stupid but how on earth did you do this? I bet it ridiculously obvious but I'm being blonde!

just done these with my new Gelish candy land colours, struggled with the other hand lol x x x

Love this, it is so neat. Xx

Iv got the new shellac rubble on! Love the colour!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331800330.980047.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331800330.980047.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 387
This is what I have on ATM:

6982899127_a48119f6b5.jpg

Kiko #374 with Accessorize "Molten Copper"

Winter is over and spring seems to have arrived, I wanted to do one more dark mani before I have to start using bright or pastel colors.

I have no idea why the glitter looks like a different color on each nail, I think it must have made my camera a little nutty... The color of the glitter on my index finger is the most accurate.

These look georgeous, I think I shall do these on me next.

I don't know this colour, could you tell me who the brown colour is by? I have Gelish Bronzed that would look like the glitter.x

Going to be really stupid but how on earth did you do this? I bet it ridiculously obvious but I'm being blonde!

I literally just pulled the pad of the finger down and painted as normal then cured. Way quicker and easier then I imagined and the result is way better in person x

Bio Sculpture 131 Duke

379.jpg

Latest posts

Back