What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are mine right now. I'm not overly happy with them because I decided to sculpt with l&p on myself and I use it so rarely that it was a bit of a challenge. The shapes are a little inconsistent which is my biggest issue but they'll do for now!

I love these!! Xx

Tried marbling today :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368038245.885130.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368038245.885130.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 477
These are mine today.
Shellac Grape gum with violet pearl additive fade.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368040173.901926.jpg

Re-done mine today. Gelish 'Shake it til you Samba' & 'Tiki Tiki' ombréd together, with Vegas Nights over the top & a rock star finger :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368044644.580548.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368044644.580548.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 462
Re-done mine today. Gelish 'Shake it til you Samba' & 'Tiki Tiki' ombréd together, with Vegas Nights over the top & a rock star finger :) x

Ohh love that colour combo :)

I love these!! So summery :) orange and pink are probably my favourite colours to do ombré nails with xx

Glitter ombré nails for a colleague who's off on holiday to Murcia!! I used wah nail art as inspiration.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368045397.930814.jpg

Love the colour and shape xx

Mine today. Really messy as I was in a rush :-(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368045718.106674.jpg

Does anyone find after part expresso is popular? I am getting a few more in this month (vat free day) so I am trying to get ones I haven't got anything like, I have one nude and thats medieval madness but that isn't popular really. xx

Does anyone find after part expresso is popular? I am getting a few more in this month (vat free day) so I am trying to get ones I haven't got anything like, I have one nude and thats medieval madness but that isn't popular really. xx

I've had it for a few months now & think I've used it twice. Might see if I can create a layered colour with it actually x

Love these!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

It has been popular for me. Not so much now, but during the Autumn & Winter months my clients loved it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've had it for a few months now & think I've used it twice. Might see if I can create a layered colour with it actually x

Oh gosh sorry I meant to post this on what gelish colours :/

Thanks for replying shall repost on that thread xx

Gelish gradient moon mani, on myself:

Attachments

• moon.jpg
    moon.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 406

Latest posts

Back