What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'm like! Lol.
Honestly though they look amazing.
Was it a black gel polish with silver glitter? I want to try this out with Shellac's Blackpool! X

Hehe! Glad it's not just me ;) I used a silver/grey artistic gel polish called metro. Mixed silver and black fine glitter from hobby craft and voila!

Mine today, cant decide if I like them or not.

Attachments

• nails 002.jpg
    nails 002.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 523
OPI Lincoln Park Gel :)

Done these tonight for my friends wedding im going to tomorrow, fancied a bit of bling :) excuse the cut on my finger, lol!

Fab nails... very pretty!!!

Not amazing but im getting there!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334268620.807726.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334268620.807726.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 514
Tutti frutti shellac:)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334268574.616527.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334268574.616527.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 4,869
I want to thank everyone who posts in this thread! I am always looking for inspiration and ideas I hope I can pull off. Back a few pages (page 102) in this thread Elmo did a beautiful mani that was inspired by spring.

Elmo I hope you don't mind but I had to take a try at your mani, it was so very pretty!!!

Here is my version:

H9oAU.jpg

I used a toothpick to make the flowers but as I was doing them with my left hand they are a bit wobbly.

I love these! 😍

bnc, Perfect Pinkys and jenna00 thank you so much for your kind words :hug:

I looove the colours you've used! They look almost Japanese like :)
Awww elmo thank you! I just wish I had made my flowers small like yours, I think the smaller the flowers the more delicate they look on the nail.

I shall be pinching this idea for a wedding I'm attending on Saturday ;)
Yay! Elmo your nails inspire everyone. Please do post a pic :biggrin:

I was inspired by a fellow geek to use the Mica powders. This is the result. Have been trying to get better at my photos for my Facebook page.

View attachment 13785
Your photo is perfect, I love the composition and the flower in the background.

Rockstar artistic in metro :) bling!
I need this glitter, like NOW!!!

Shellac. Hot pop pink, blackpool and cream puff. Nail art doesn't have to be complicated to be striking. Hope you agree xx
These nails are so perfect and striking, I adore them!!!

I want to thank everyone who posts in this thread! I am always looking for inspiration and ideas I hope I can pull off. Back a few pages (page 102) in this thread Elmo did a beautiful mani that was inspired by spring.

Elmo I hope you don't mind but I had to take a try at your mani, it was so very pretty!!!

Here is my version:

H9oAU.jpg

I used a toothpick to make the flowers but as I was doing them with my left hand they are a bit wobbly.

Love, love, LOVE these! Is that Shellac Blackpool, Iced Cappuccino and one of the red colours?

Agree with the other poster, it has a Japanese feel to it. Now I know what I'm doing for my next set. Thank you for sharing xx

I shall be pinching this idea for a wedding I'm attending on Saturday ;)

Me too!!!! Love those flowers. Gorgeous, as usual!

Absolutely stunning!!!

Just wondered if everyone who has posted pics have extensions on their natural nails.

Comparing these to mine, my nails look minute so would look really silly sporting some of these designs.

My Konad kit hopefully should arrive today so will be playing with that this afternoon.

I am fully qualified in the beauty ind inc manicures but feel I need to train in other areas but the prices are unbelievable, way out of my price range. All courses seem to involve the basics which I already know so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Is there such a course which just teaches you how to use a uv light, the sounds stupid I know but what I want to do involves the UV light

Sorry for the long story and thanks in advance:) x

CND do courses just for these but they are pretty expensive. I'd like to do some myself with CND as there training is meant to be amazing but ATM money/time is an issue. Lol.

Love, love, LOVE these! Is that Shellac Blackpool, Iced Cappuccino and one of the red colours?

Agree with the other poster, it has a Japanese feel to it. Now I know what I'm doing for my next set. Thank you for sharing xx

Fee thank you :hug:

This is just normal black polish: kiko #275 as the base. For the flowers I used China Glaze: "Admire" (light pink), "Emotion" (medium pink) and "Joy" (mauve) + top coat.

as usual picchi ur nails are truely beautiful! stunning stunnging nails!

These are my toes at the moment (in the bath lol)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334332087.428078.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334332087.428078.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 552
These are my toes at the moment. Gelish Sweet Tart and sheek white
My Fingers I did today in Gelish Gossip Girl with Konad and Barry M metallic silver on ring fingers.

Oh how I love matching fingers and toes lol..

Attachments

• photo(29).JPG
    photo(29).JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 485
  • photo(30).JPG
    photo(30).JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 476

Latest posts

Back