What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first attempt at any form of nail art!.... Be gentle with me, lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334867458.341875.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334867458.341875.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 462
OPI GelColour in Cajun Shrimp applied last week, with my first ever attempt at any kind of nail art so please be gentle hehe

Inspired by CatherineBaker :D X

Ooops...didn't upload the first time! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334867665.706705.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334867665.706705.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 389
These are mine, applied a few days ago I only top coated today.
picture.php

Mine are on their way too! I went for summer colours & warm shades.

That's the set I went for too, arrived today but haven't had a chance to play with them yet :-(

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Testing out my new "Pearlescent Powders" Nails on myself today.

Don't expect these to last though, as I wasn't concentrating, too busy gassing on the phone at the same time and having already wiped of the inhibition layer on the first Shellac top coat, I applied my stamping, then top coated again :rolleyes: So pretty sure these might not last a day. But never mind, was all for experiment anyway ;)

Planky these are gorgeous. I love the colour x

Just done these. It's my first go with Minx, I'm hoping to invest in Minx ASAP but wanted to play first, with Shellac Gotcha.
Rhiannon x

LOVE these Rhi. That minx is gorge!!! Need to get training in that. X

Here are my PAC man nails :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334871972.483406.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334871972.483406.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 439
These PAC men are so cute!

Don't expect these to last though, as I wasn't concentrating, too busy gassing on the phone at the same time and having already wiped of the inhibition layer on the first Shellac top coat, I applied my stamping, then top coated again :rolleyes: So pretty sure these might not last a day. But never mind, was all for experiment anyway ;)

I love these powders!!!!

For the first time ever I have gave myself a full sculpted french and I am well proud of myself ha ha! They are by no means perfect but even my bad had isnt too bad. Considering i always have colour nails on myself and always tip & overlay...i think i did OK!

Was desperate to copy some of you geeks beautiful ideas but maybe next week!!x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334905630.866724.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334905630.866724.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 395
Here are my PAC man nails :)
These are so darn cute!!! My husband would go crazy over these!!!

These are mine, applied a few days ago I only top coated today.
picture.php
These are just pure elegance!!! I would love to have a set like these!

Ooops...didn't upload the first time! X
I'm loving your application and the accent nails!!!

My first attempt at any form of nail art!.... Be gentle with me, lol x
I think this looks great, especially for a first try at nail art, I would say your a natural!

Mine today are Shellac leopard print xxView attachment 14013
This is super fun!

The blue is such a pretty tone and the konad is pretty perfect! I was looking at this design just last night but I ended up going with M60.

Quite plain but one of my favourites bio sculpture moulin rouge :) x
View attachment 14010
I love the subtle glitter, and your margins are perfect!

Done with bio sculpture
I am loving this, it's funky but not at all over powering.

Mine right now:

GqM0N.jpg

Ludurana "Notàvel" and konad SP black, m60

I wanted so much to add some bling to this with some gems, but I was scared it would overpower the holo.
I am enjoying this mani. In the shade it's a work appropriate and almost elegant while in the sun it's rainbows though glass windows!

Planky these are gorgeous. I love the colour x

Thank you :hug:

I love these powders!!!!

Me too! Think I might have to change mine again today to try a new one :D

The blue is such a pretty tone and the konad is pretty perfect! I was looking at this design just last night but I ended up going with M60.

The blue is really pretty, itching to try them all!! Your nails, as ever, are stunning Picchi. Really must get myself some holo polish, although I struggle to wear normal polish now since Shellac so doubt it would last very long on me!

Love love love !!

My Gotcha is so boring compared to yours! Lol I guess it's the way the picture was taken.

Love the Minx!! How are you liking it? Is it hard? I've been thinking about it as well :)

Thank you :) I can't stop looking at my hands!

Actually it was fairly easy. Definately going to do the training to learn how to do it properly as I'm not 100% happy with the cuticle area.
Rhiannon x

LOVE these Rhi. That minx is gorge!!! Need to get training in that. X

Thank you honey :) I'm totally in love with these! Yeah I'm hopefully going to book onto the training for end of the month.
Rhiannon x

:D

Thanks, The checker was definitely the hardest..! It is cream puff on the whole of the nail and then I free hand painted the checks with blackpool shellac.
The black and white checker nail is a CND signature nail. We teach this on the L+P Master Architect class.

No, not zillionaire, it's a black rockstar nail although it is much less blingy in the picture.
I didn't managed to catch it properly in the photo, but my left hand small finger is blackpool with VIP silver status. It looks rather nice and much less mess than doing the rockstar.

I'm teaching the new Shellac Nail Styles classes so showing my students what they will be learning in the class - I don't usually walk around with different designs on each nail..!!:D

Ah, I am hoping to do this class with Lucy in Southampton so will be able to have a go at it perhaps :Scared: :lol:

Latest posts

Back