What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready for Euro Fever

picture.php

Wow there fab! X x

My 4th pic, and I'll keep going till I get a comment - good,bad, or otherwise !!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339329960.375488.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339329960.375488.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 444
Holliex, curvygirl and stacie88 thank you so much for your kind words I really appreciate them! I do love this mani it's so bright and festive.

Inspired by another geek, shellac tutti frutti with mica powder
I love your gradient and I love the colors you used!!!

Ooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Picchi please share x
Hihihi. All I did was paint the nail a light yellow. And then with a large dotting tool I did the purple dots, on all the nails. Then I did the next line of connecting dots with was the pink until I finished by adding a few dots of lime green. It's such a pretty effect and so simple, just I need to get the hand the dotting tools...

Thanks for all of your tips!! Did the nautical themed nails and she was really pleased. Here's a photo.
View attachment 16161

And these are my nails at the moment. Xx
View attachment 16162
I love the nautical themed nails, I think they are super cute.

Pink and white spotty.
Oh these are super cute!!! I am all about dotting tools right now, do you mind if I give this a go?

Lovely! I'l have to try something like this, they're gorgeous for summer :) xx

The nautical themed ones are brill. I can never get my lines that neat!
And I love your pink ones, it's something I'd have :) xxx

New silver and pink glitter l+p's x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339331186.522578.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339331186.522578.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 458
Holliex, curvygirl and stacie88 thank you so much for your kind words I really appreciate them! I do love this mani it's so bright and festive.

I love your gradient and I love the colors you used!!!

Hihihi. All I did was paint the nail a light yellow. And then with a large dotting tool I did the purple dots, on all the nails. Then I did the next line of connecting dots with was the pink until I finished by adding a few dots of lime green. It's such a pretty effect and so simple, just I need to get the hand the dotting tools...

I love the nautical themed nails, I think they are super cute.

Oh these are super cute!!! I am all about dotting tools right now, do you mind if I give this a go?

Thank you, of course I don't mind :)

My 4th pic, and I'll keep going till I get a comment - good,bad, or otherwise !!
Your stamping looks great, you got the diagonal perfect on each nail.

Thank you, of course I don't mind :)
Yay :hug: Thank you, I loved the nails you did!!!

I had to try it a different way, a little bit toned down and more work appropriate.

eEc5L.jpg
reOOx.jpg

Polishes used:
Kiko #329 (grey base)
China Glaze: Joy (dark plum chrome)
Essence: Meet me Now! (plum cream)
China Glaze: Emotion (pink chrome)
Kiko #377 (dirty pink cream)
China Glaze: Admire (light pink chrome)

I had to try it a different way, a little bit toned down and more work appropriate.

eEc5L.jpg
reOOx.jpg

Polishes used:
Kiko #329 (grey base)
China Glaze: Joy (dark plum chrome)
Essence: Meet me Now! (plum cream)
China Glaze: Emotion (pink chrome)
Kiko #377 (dirty pink cream)
China Glaze: Admire (light pink chrome)

Amazing! X

Gorgeous! What did you use? X

Thankyou.
I used Gelish foundation then 1 colour coat of It's a lily then I sprinkled on my own mixture of very fine glitter and a larger glitter in 3 different shades and then 2 coats of Gelish top coat. I'm really pleased with them x

Your stamping looks great, you got the diagonal perfect on each nail.

Thanks ! It's my left hand tho - my right is a tad more smudged !!

Ok so these are not something I have created how ever much I wish I had lol, but I really really want them!! And there is no where around here that I know of able to create such nails humpfhh!! Xxxxx loving all the nails especially the dots!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339349978.169832.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339349978.169832.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 396
These are mine I did a couple of days ago XX ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339352041.379042.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339352172.678795.jpg

This is gold lace Minx on l&p :)

Love this! Think I'll be copying you soon! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Just something quick and summery on myself :) shellac tutti frutti and a few gems. Not happy with line of gems - so much easier doing on someone else

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339356139.123352.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339356139.123352.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 916
Just something quick and summery on myself :) shellac tutti frutti and a few gems. Not happy with line of gems - so much easier doing on someone else

There lovely, perfect application x

Latest posts

Back