What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed by all the pictures that you've posted here that you were a very successful nail tech, who'd been doing it years lol They're all amazing, youre very talented. You should definitely do it more, I think you'd be really successful xxx

Iv been telling her this for months...maybe if we all get on board she will do the courses to take on dealt clients and make a killing from her work :)......c'mon Emma what do ya say??? ;) xx

Iv been telling her this for months...maybe if we all get on board she will do the courses to take on dealt clients and make a killing from her work :)......c'mon Emma what do ya say??? ;) xx

I agree!!! :) x

I agree, you can tell she's one of the lucky ones who has a natural talent for it xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339451783.664068.jpg

Got these holographic glitters today so teamed up the diamond sparkle glitter with Swarovski pinky nail...

And the other 5 on the other hand (which I'm sending back as they're not very holographic at all)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339452046.934998.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339452046.934998.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 360
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339452177.033476.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339452177.033476.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 358
Inspired by your cath kidston nails I've seen on here! :) thanks for the inspiration guys, keep up the good work! <3 xxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339454666.785927.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339454666.785927.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 351
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339454698.383903.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339454698.383903.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 328
A bit plain but these little bows came in the post today and I didn't really know where to put them. But had to have a go :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339454886.685753.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339454886.685753.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 330
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339454906.359714.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339454906.359714.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 314
Inspired by your cath kidston nails I've seen on here! :) thanks for the inspiration guys, keep up the good work! <3 xxxx

Beautiful

These are nice! Can I ask how do you apply your snake skin? I have some from my friend, from a small snake but I'm struggling to apply it. I use bio sculpture gel. Thank you x

Hey I use shellac and apply the skin to the tacky layer before using a top coat. I use a dry gel brush to smooth it onto the nail. As the skin is very thin you need to be very careful not to damage it as u apply it to the nail.

Once on the mail I file away the edges and seal with a top coat.

Hope this helps x

Aww excellent-I was hoping it was snake friendly! I'm not sure what I think of it yet-hopefully we'll see more pics from you and other geeks and I can make up my mind from there. Can I ask how much more you charge for this than a regular mani/pedi? I saw online that people were paying $250 in America for this treatment!! PGx

I am aware of some salons charging up to £500 for this service. If a client wants the snake head I do charge an extr £20 as obviously I am limited to the amount I get. And I charge £40 for a snake skin manicure. Xx

Do it!!! Lol x

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

A bit plain but these little bows came in the post today and I didn't really know where to put them. But had to have a go :)

So cute x

Got these holographic glitters today so teamed up the diamond sparkle glitter with Swarovski pinky nail...

And the other 5 on the other hand (which I'm sending back as they're not very holographic at all)

I have the silver too and love it. The others do look a bit disappointing. Love the swarovskis xx

Hey I use shellac and apply the skin to the tacky layer before using a top coat. I use a dry gel brush to smooth it onto the nail. As the skin is very thin you need to be very careful not to damage it as u apply it to the nail.

Once on the mail I file away the edges and seal with a top coat.

Hope this helps x

Thank you for your reply. So you don't do anything else apparat from cutting it to the size of a nail before you apply it? I tried to wet it with gel but maybe that's what I'm doing wrong? X

Hey. Yeah it's real snake skin. A friend mine breeds them. I find the smaller skins are best for a good pattern. U need to soak the skin in sterilising solution before it can be used.

How long do you soak them for? Do they tend to fall apart if soaked too ong?x

Yesterdays.....
575310_386465971389726_311477692_n.jpg

Todays (extensions removed and fresh Gelish put on)
newnailz-3.jpg

They look fab! Very blingy x x

I'm currently wearing nails inc "westminster" with a coat of Max Factor "fantasy fire" on top.

Latest posts

Back