What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a horrible time at work so decided to try and brighten my mood with some Rockstars. I'm determined to escape my job and have a career as a Nail Technician one day!! View attachment 16257

What glitters have you used?

What glitters have you used?

I used Martha Stewart glitter on the hands and a holographic glitter from a website called Nail Delights for the feet. Beware though, Nail Delights has far too many goodies on there and you'll end up getting lots of stuff!

Are we going to have a post-swirl photo :)

keep up Glamour Eyes :wink2: I'd posted a couple of posts back and picchi asked how it was done :biggrin: ..I'll repost pic post-swirl! xxxx

Post swirl :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339534255.876303.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339534255.876303.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 415
keep up Glamour Eyes :wink2: I'd posted a couple of posts back and picchi asked how it was done :biggrin: ..I'll repost pic post-swirl! xxxx

Oooo I seeee!!! Lol oopps sorry!!! I blame it on only being able to see out of one eye at the moment and the vision in that eye has just been blurred by the disaronno and baileys I've just had after a very bad day!!! Lol!!!

P.S. nails are lush by the way! Lol :)

XxxxxX

Just had a look back and I somehow missed that whole page! Haha xx

shellacfade1.jpg

Waring this on all my nails at the moment.

Shellac colour fade with Mica powders :wink2:

I used Martha Stewart glitter on the hands and a holographic glitter from a website called Nail Delights for the feet. Beware though, Nail Delights has far too many goodies on there and you'll end up getting lots of stuff!

these are fab hun x

what's the name of the martha stewart glitter? i have most of them but none look this blingy! did you put a colour base down first? if so, which colour?

The brown colour is what I am wearing now hun. It is called Exhale, by Gelish

How funny I read it too fast & thought you wrote French today, not fresh today lol.

I have Exhale but it doesn't look that colour, it looks more pinky.

Hi folks, I did these for my lady last night as she said do whatever you like. I love them and fancy doing them on my own nails but I don't know if they look a bit amateur-ish. What do you guys think? Sorry for the little photo, it wouldn't let me attach it full size xx

I should point out that she nibbles at the skin around her nails, that wasn't me lol xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339586656.536545.jpg

I had these fine today for a friends 30th party at the weekend. 1st time I've had rockstars and I love them! Waiting on my nail art kit to be delivered today but I only do normal polish ATM and l&p so can't really do rockstars.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339589517.948558.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339589517.948558.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 396

Latest posts

Back