What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used an app on my iPhone called 'Frametastic' hun, then I used an app called 'iWatermark' to place my logo over the top :D

Thanks hun been playing around with these since I read this xxx

It's a great way to show your pictures isn't it :) xxx

Thanks for putting the name on hun, been trying to find a decent photo divider on the app store for ages! Just done it with my 'before' & 'after' tan pics.. fab! X

Thanks for putting the name on hun, been trying to find a decent photo divider on the app store for ages! Just done it with my 'before' & 'after' tan pics.. fab! X

That's what I originally downloaded them for, but not done them yet! Lol xxx

I just got these and I am in :Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

6UquN.jpg

I just love how they finally made a collection of really pigmented and rich colors!

LOVELOVELOVE

My order was delayed :twisted:

Have you seen the new Magnets?

I just got these and I am in :Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

6UquN.jpg

I just love how they finally made a collection of really pigmented and rich colors!

Think I've missed a post scanning the thread. What polishes are these? They look fab!! x

LOVELOVELOVE

My order was delayed :twisted:

Have you seen the new Magnets?
Awww sweetie thank you :hug: I am in love with the new colors, they are so unique and special!!! I haven't even seen the new magnetic colors :eek:. But my C-curve is so pronounced I have problems using the magnets... I need to moisturize more :o

Think I've missed a post scanning the thread. What polishes are these? They look fab!! x
I'm sorry I was so excited I forgot to say :o They are from he new collection of holographic polishes from Layla, their Hologram collection. All the polishes are fabulously holographic and the new collection has such beautiful colors, I'm over the moon in love with them :D

I can see why you are in love with them Picchi. The are blooming gorgeous!!!

Gelish passion and need a tan :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340632169.257450.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340632169.257450.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 540
Gelish passion and need a tan :)

Lovely :)
Did you do all nails need a tan first and then the passion? Your flowers are gorgeous :) xxx

Lovely :)
Did you do all nails need a tan first and then the passion? Your flowers are gorgeous :) xxx

Thank you :) I did the ring finger and index finger with passion first, others with need a tan xxx

My Freehand Leopard toes

553101_399928090043514_630057811_n.jpg

540624_241190456000730_1858726220_n.jpg

5 day old gelish, just got ocean wave so did some nail art :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340640289.319322.jpgbio sculpture number 105

Brisa french overlay with silver konad

copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back