What uniforms do you all wear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hi peeps.

Just an out of interest question really.

What colour do all you Beauty Therapists wear?

White?
Black?
White tunic, Black pants
Colured tunic, white pants
Colored tunic, Black pants

love all ya feedback :)

Chocolate brown tunic and chocolate troosers.

I nearly always wear black trousers with black, red or white tunics,
and i have a full berins uniform which is a nice dark violet colour, hth

Black trousers and white tunic x

Black trousers , hot pink tunic, and flip flops

White tunic, white pants

I have just changed from all black to chocolate brown mock wrap tunic and matching crop trousers and I wear brown thong toe flat shoes in the same colour. I love the new look not to mention that it is all 2 sizes smaller than my last lot!!:green:

Wish i could say the same as pure buy in the sizes department,:irked: but black tunic and black trousers, knee length black shorts in summer.x

black trouser and hot pink tunic or a black or pink wrap dress (depending on treatment).

shoes are hot pink and need some hot pink flip flips for the nicer weather.
xxxxxxxxx

Interesting that several of you wear flip flops. So many times I see that "shoes must be flat and fully enclosed" I wonder if this is an insurance/health and safety requirement? What do you think?

I think it's more of a college thing honestly, just strict about their uniforms.

Interesting that several of you wear flip flops. So many times I see that "shoes must be flat and fully enclosed" I wonder if this is an insurance/health and safety requirement? What do you think?

Those of us that work for our self can wear what we like on our feet hun,
when you work for someone in a salon it is a health & safety issue and colleges it will be a health & safety issue and the fact they like to play god lol :lol:

aha!
I can wear my birkenstocks with impunity then!

We wear black pinstripe tunics and trousers, capri trousers for summer!

Latest posts

Back