What was the day that changed your life?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An*Gel, there is something so horrific about the death of a child. I tears at my heart. It really does.

Yep Horrific is the right word all right!

It made me question my faith and I haven't said a prayer since. My Sister is not the same person, even though she went on to have two more beautiful Children.

I chat to the Angels now instead! :)

Something a bit different. The day that changed my life was when my step daughter took me to an holistic fayre after me having a breakdown. I tried a load of therapies and decided there and then to research courses.
I am now qualified in several holistic therapies and set up my own therapy business which I have now expanded into the beauty business.
I cannot thank my step daughter enough, I love what I do and I know that what I do is helping a lot of people feel and look better. x

Hey Geeks,

I am happily smushy today! Today is my husband and I's 4th anniverary! :Love:
We have been happily married for 3 and a half years and have a beautiful 2 and a half (well 3 in December) year old daughter!

So 9pm ish Tuesday 18th September 2007, in a bar in Chester, changed my life completley and made me see what actual all consuming love is! :Love:

Followed by 3.16am 19th December 2008, which showed me how powerful holding my new born baby after 29hours of labour was.

I think I really am feeling the love today!!

xx

Happy anniversary by the way, sorry it's late x

Not a specific day, but an experience.

Taking the leap and breaking up with my boyfriend of 7 years, thinking that i was giving up my entire future and knowing that i would never find anyone else, but i couldn't live how i was any more.

But then i met Tom. My current boyfriend and the love of my life....
I can't put into words how different this relationship is. I was never really in love with my first bf, i just thought i was.

The thought that i could have just settled and stayed in that relationship and i could have missed out on this one, on Tom, shocks me to my core. I never imagined that you could be so loved and in love. My life has completely changed and i've changed with it.

Latest posts

Back