What will you wear on your own nails over Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my nails will be covered in hair...from ripping it out with stress !!!!..:lol:

Unfortunately I wont be wearing anything on my nails this christmas as I had my hand operated on yesterday (trigger thumb release) so cant do anything with it right now. It is very painful.

Too much work is not good for us. Being pushed to the limit with no breaks is not good for us. Bosses who do not listen to us is definately not good for us.

Just remember everyone not to over do it but enjoy what you do do.

Happy Christmas everyone.

New Year Resolution, working for myself!!!

Unfortunately I wont be wearing anything on my nails this christmas as I had my hand operated on yesterday (trigger thumb release) so cant do anything with it right now. It is very painful.

Too much work is not good for us. Being pushed to the limit with no breaks is not good for us. Bosses who do not listen to us is definately not good for us.

Just remember everyone not to over do it but enjoy what you do do.

Happy Christmas everyone.

New Year Resolution, working for myself!!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hope you have a relaxing break & lots of TLC over Christmas x

Im going to use: Andrea Fulerton Crystal Gemstones - got three sets (300 gems)

Going to put a grey polish ontop of acrylics and use the stones in rows on top - about 20-25 a nail

Seen it in the The Sun's Buzx mag and loved it! Although when i do it later tonight i doubt i will be feeling the love as much....i can see it take forever!!!

Im going to use: Andrea Fulerton Crystal Gemstones - got three sets (300 gems)

Going to put a grey polish ontop of acrylics and use the stones in rows on top - about 20-25 a nail

Seen it in the The Sun's Buzx mag and loved it! Although when i do it later tonight i doubt i will be feeling the love as much....i can see it take forever!!!

Someone was asking me about this - do you have a pic?

do you mean like this....

Attachments

• katy-perry-bling-nails-mtv-vma-2009-video-music-awards.jpg
    katy-perry-bling-nails-mtv-vma-2009-video-music-awards.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,262
  • katy-perry-nails.jpg
    katy-perry-nails.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 583
these are mine, but I've already banged them up. OMG I hate doing my own nails... grrrrrrrrrrrrr

154837_177231912305449_100000559231990_512926_3709436_n.jpg

What will I be wearing over my nails this Christmas? Probably my overgrown cuticles!

I have just sculpted long almonds with Harmony Fusion Acrylics Renew powder - then as I'm out for a party on Sat night I have applied Gelish in Black Shadow x 2 coats & 1 coat of Good Gossip Gelish over the top. (Good Gossip is just lots of small peices of red glitter).
I am very happy with the results, very burlesque looking & sparkly.

Red baroness shellac (might throw some red glitter in it) with two gold minx nails. short length. Luv :)

Keri Hemba
Social Agenda Salon
Jackson, MS USA
[email protected]
Visit my blog at
http://uniquenailsbykeri.blog.com

Find me Facebook!
Search: Unique.Nails by Keri
And click Like!

7948affd-0a5c-db28.jpg
I thought I might do this to mine ... Shellac wildfire capped in Y N glitter royal red then finished in shellac top coat ?

Did myself a set of Ruby red Lightening Minx last night, nice and bright! :)

kebkiss84-albums-my+work-picture33219-ruby-red-lightening.html

Shellac wildfire on short nno. Quick and simple yet effective might put glitter fade using top coat just on ring finger if I have the time but doubt il get round to even doing my minx on my feet as it's going to be one busy week starting tomorrow including this Sunday 7am every day and most nights untill 9pm,, but off Xmas eve, whoooooo.

Some quality time me thinks after hairdressers at 7am eyelashes at 8 and waxing that is lol.

I changed mine!! Got white and red diagonal split free edge with silver very finely to define the smile line then a very pretty white opalescent type colour on rest with a little green glittery Christmas tree on ring fingers!! very pleaased will try to put a pic up later :)

Love yours Victoria - very festive xx

I don't know weather to have red and green tips or black tips with gold glitter fade on?

I'm hoping to do them Wednesday eve so people at work can see them Thursday then for o/h work do that eve i'm wearing a black dress...so the black and gold would go better i can also do my black and gold smokey eyes..

Too much choice!

Shellac!!
Tutti Frutti over fedora on both hands & feet.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I don't really have any length at all on my nails, but I may do Shellac Wildfire over them. Or Red Baroness or Fedora if they arrive in time.

I am Wearing Shellac which I did a week ago and still looks perfect.

So love Shellac.

Wearing it relieves the panic and stress when you are busy and your nails are just another chore to do ... you can Shellack your nails way ahead of time and be certain they will still look perfect on the day.

No wonder Shellack has just won another award, this time the Gold Star award for best new product in 2010!

Red Barroness this time. First time I have worn this colour and it's perfect for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back