What you getting the man in your life for....xmas!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Yes I'm afraid its nearly that time of year......again!!!

Where we spend Lot's of money and time running around the shop's looking for Xmas presents, which isn't that bad if you know what to
get people..........but its a pain in the butt if they say 'I don't know'!!

So what are we 'girlie's' getting for that man in our life's..???

Shall I go....first..:D

Well I'm finding it really hard this year..:grr: Simply because last
Xmas I bought my partner a brand new motorbike, so that is going
to take some.....beating!!
But Ive decided to buy him the usual underwear, smellies etc etc and also book him on a advanced motorbike course, not that he needs it as he has been riding motorbikes since he was 19, but it will save him money on Insurance!

xx

Erm..... a blow up doll? :lol:

No, all joking aside, I find it really hard to buy for my hubby, so need to get my thinking cap on. :)

So what are we 'girlie's' getting for that man in our life's..???
A slap :smack: pmsl.. only kidding (at the moment anyway lol)

Erm..... a blow up doll? :lol:
Now there's a thought... thanks Fi LMAO
Do they do them with shortish brown hair and brown eyes? :lol:

Hey Fi just remember to get a....FOOT PUMP..!!! LOL

I find buying for my dad really easy for xmas...but my other half really difficult!!

How strange is that...!!

xx

A slap :smack: pmsl.. only kidding (at the moment anyway lol)

Now there's a thought... thanks Fi LMAO
Do they do them with shortish brown hair and brown eyes? :lol:

Hey Sandi.....course they do!! LOL LOL

XX

I'm sure they do Sandi :lol:

I need to customise my hubby's with an l&p brush in one hand, a computer mouse on the other and a really vacant look! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Fi just remember to get a....FOOT PUMP..!!! LOL

I find buying for my dad really easy for xmas...but my other half really difficult!!

How strange is that...!!

xx

Angie don't get me started on my dad :eek: In fact thinking about it he might like a blow up doll too, he is 78 years young :lol:

Although I don't have a man in my life atm I unfortunately still have a husband hopefully not for much longer though....as my Christmas present to him this year is serving him a divorce:)
I do hope he likes it as it's quite an expensive gift:lol::lol::lol::smack:

Roflmfao Jude :hug:

We don't really but one another anymore,just a little something to unwrap for Bailey's sake really,he gets so sad if we don't have anything,bless him.

I think i'm gonna buy a tuner for his uke,and maybe a carry case.

I love xmas but i absolutely hate shopping for adults,on a limited buget it's hard to find something you hope they will like

Last edited:
well after much saving i am gettin my OH a ipod touch, he's been on about one for ages but he says they are too expensive, i cant wait to see the look on his face on christmas morning!! :lol: The Girls got a main pressie to share (xbox 360) and my son will have a ps2 so all their faces will be a picture!!! I cant wait, i love christmas.
xxx

I don't get Paul anything, he is impossible to buy for and never likes anything anyway. He hates Christmas altogether so I never bother now.

He does get me pressies though:)

Ditto Adele - and my husband is called Paul too :green: I never know what to get him as he seems to already have the latest gizmos and gadgets so apart from clothes and boring things I have no idea what to buy him this year :irked:

The past couple of years have been a bit tight for us, so we haven't bothered to get each other anything.
We've said we will wait till the New Year and maybe get a joint present in the sales.

Although I don't have a man in my life atm I unfortunately still have a husband hopefully not for much longer though....as my Christmas present to him this year is serving him a divorce:)
I do hope he likes it as it's quite an expensive gift:lol::lol::lol::smack:

Can he bring it back if he doesnt like it? :lol::lol::lol:

Splashed out on my OH this year at have bought him tickets to next years Bristish Grand Prix. He doesn't know what he's getting, but in return he's taking me to Paris for New Year's Eve, so I think it's a fair swap! :)

last Xmas I bought my partner a brand new motorbike,

Wow thanks for this posting...have forwarded it onto my wife maybe she will get the hint :idea:

Why dont you get your partner and you a bike tour in Bulgaria late October...Indian summers and all that make this trip breathtaking :hug:

I think im quite boaring, as i find it really hard buying for him, if it hasnt got an xbox sign on it he isn't interested. But i have got him tickets to see slipknot in december, (wish i was going now lol) and he mentioned other day he would like an electric shaver, so got him one of those too.

See told you i was boaring, probably get the usual smellies too! At least i try i have to tell him what i want, buy it myself, wrap it up myself and try to act all surprised on xmas day lol x

We're both as rubbish as each other at presents, so Lord knows what I'm going to get him. I got him an electric toothbrush last year. Well it's what he wanted.:eek:

I was thinking of getting him a recordable digi-box, but that would really be for both of us.

I've been leaving lots of hints re. the cash for a Minx kit. :green: I've also mentioned it could bring in a few quid before Xmas, so if he coughs up I could have it quite soon. Any ideas on how to manipulate him?:lol:

Well.....I have to make sure I don't get it wrong again this year lol...

Last year we were sooo skint, But I really wanted to get him something...
I spotted a bargain..knowing he loves the simpsons....
I bought him a ....simpsons doughnut maker :green:

Now after 15 years you would think I would have known he didn't like doughnuts !!!!!

It is still in the cubbord gathering dust lol...

Apparently he had been hinting at me for months to get him the new liverpool shirt (not that I would know what it was if it hit me in the face)

He is one of those that says "oh nothing" when you ask him what he would like...

Anyway we were in liverpool the other day and I said to him
"what would you like for christmas this year hun" :rolleyes:
He said.....without a moments hesitation
"THE NEW LIVERPOOL SHIRT" lol....
He has finally learned....EMMS DOESNT GET HINTS ...if you want it...just ask me lol :green:

So thats what I am getting him....and some little bits of general stuff...

We don't really buy each other at christmas, we are still at the point where its all about the kids...

Although I am thinking this year now they are older and want technically things, not barbies and polly pockets (thankgod)
It will be just as much HIS christmas, as theirs lmao

My fella does Chanukah instead, but for it I really don't have a clue. At the moment i'm thinking maybe tickets to something.

Latest posts

Back