What you getting the man in your life for....xmas!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not get yourself a man for Xmas...were cheap to run and it doesnt take a lot to keep us happy :lol::lol:

I'm trying....:lol::lol::lol:

i haven't a clue :rolleyes: what to get my hubby this year, thinking a wii or xbox 360

last year it was a little chocolate labrador which he named holly just to go with the other 2 we have as if my house isn't a mess already!!:eek:

last year it was a little chocolate labrador which he named holly quote]

Lucky man..I absolutley adore chocolate labrador's :hug:

All I got was half a doz pairs of new socks..perhaps she was trying to tell me something :lol::lol:

All I got was half a doz pairs of new socks..perhaps she was trying to tell me something :lol::lol:[/quote]
count yrself lucky are middle one zack hes 3 has all our socks and glves in his baket he helps himself to the tumble dryer hes a nightmare. when holly has litter shell i put your name down for one, two, ........... lol:eek:

My fella would love a motorbike but told him he aint getting one until we get married as a wedding present!

I got him Oakley sunglasses cause he is obsessed, and loads of t-shirts, smellys, wallet, and maybe a PS3!!

Cutting back this year, but last year I bought him a PSP and a holiday to morroco!

I prefer pressies like trips away far more value for money!

x

I think im quite boaring, as i find it really hard buying for him, if it hasnt got an xbox sign on it he isn't interested.

I have the same problem, my fella isn't interested unless it has a ps3 sign on it. He is totally obsessed with games, even goes in the game shops when he has no money!!!

I have no idea what to get him this year, probably ps3 game, socks, smellies etc. I have thought about getting him some marvel/dc comic stuff though as he is obsessed with those too! (he is 23!)

I will probably take him shopping and get him to pick presents out and tell him to ACT suprised on the day lol.

We have got tickets to High School Musical on Ice in february though (Finding Nemo on Ice was awesome!!)

We are not buying presents for each other we are going out for a deserved meal and dancey night around the barbican in plymouth and then going to st ives for xmas and then hitting the sales after xmas

An empty box, he's a pain to buy for. :lol:

I think I ought to buy him his birthday pressie first, he's been waiting since june (his fault, he couldnt make up his mind what he wanted).

We have decided not to buy each other prezzies this year, we are going out for christmas lunch and treating my son and fiancee. And putting money aside for a week in the sun in Feb instead, we will both appreciate that much more.x

Ditto Adele - and my husband is called Paul too :green: I never know what to get him as he seems to already have the latest gizmos and gadgets so apart from clothes and boring things I have no idea what to buy him this year :irked:

same here my hubbys so hard to get for,he was going on about lossing his pop belly lol,so iv got him a wii fit.this way if he dont use it i can .:hug:lol.only jokeing its for him really.lol.xx

same here my hubbys so hard to get for,he was going on about lossing his pop belly lol,so iv got him a wii fit.this way if he dont use it i can .:hug:lol.only jokeing its for him really.lol.xx

I'm exactly the same.. if there's anything he wants he goes and gets it!! So it's the usual clothes etc., very boring. I'd love a wii and the wii fit but he'd know it was for me really.

Think I'll give him ME for Christmas this year.. that's a years worth of cooking, cleaning, counselling, accounting... worth it's weight in gold!! :lol:

i have absolutly no idea. i ask if anything he wants he says no, everything i suggest he says no! hes 23, a lfc fan, xbox 360 fan, but had everything to do with them all!

My husband is 20 years younger than me but thankfully we have a lot in common!
He's made noises about wanting a back protector and some new jeans, and I've bought him a subscribtion to Classic Motorcycel Mechanics. Rock and Roll, eh!

Usually, we do 'Smaller' at Christmas and something a bit more expensive for birthdays. This year, though, he really wants a new amplifier thingy for his guitar. It's a bit pricey and so he suggested his parents and I club together for it.

As for what I'd like, I haven't a clue. I might wait until there's some training that I want next year and ask him to pay for that! :)

Hmm its a hard one, i always get steve really nice presents and he never has a clue what hes getting but he generally leaves getting mine until xmas eve in which case not a lot of thought goes into it, so i feel a bit let down:p this year he wants a pool table!!! doesnt ask for much does he????LOL
xx

Latest posts

Back