What you getting the man in your life for....xmas!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Splashed out on my OH this year at have bought him tickets to next years Bristish Grand Prix. He doesn't know what he's getting, but in return he's taking me to Paris for New Year's Eve, so I think it's a fair swap! :)

Thats a brilliant idea, where'd you get them???

a hot date with me:green: in london...to see hairspray.

Oh....along with his 66 year old 'mil' and our daughter:green::hug:

maybe a nice bottle of single malt too !

We dont as a rule buy each other anything !

Last edited:
Although I don't have a man in my life atm I unfortunately still have a husband hopefully not for much longer though....as my Christmas present to him this year is serving him a divorce:)
I do hope he likes it as it's quite an expensive gift:lol::lol::lol::smack:

ha ha ha oh this is great!! xxx

I am actually cancelling xmas this yr and sodding off to spain for 2 weeks. It will be so nice to have a rest from all the fuss of xmas and all the unnecessary spending! I am not buying a single present and couldnt care if i end up eating a kebab on the beach for my xmas dinner. I cant wait! hee hee xxx

A GOB STOPPER !!! Lmaoooooooooooooooo

Ive bought him the new lost series .... running out of ideas now lol

Will someone report the post when Samantha finally gets around to answering.

Thanks.

Will someone report the post when Samantha finally gets around to answering.

Thanks.

but what would you buy for a man who already has everything he could ever want.....SAMANTHA !!!:lol:

ohh...and Robs getting nothing either :green:

Ive bought him the new lost series .... running out of ideas now lol
Oooh now there's an idea... if I get him the rest of the '24' series I won't have to speak to hubby or son for at least 3 days PMSL :lol: that way me and my girly can have some peace :green:

I have bought Steve tickets to go to the Motor Show Live with Top Gear at Birmingham this weekend. So it's a bit early but I expect he'll still want something to open on the day too.:lol:

but what would you buy for a man who already has everything he could ever want.....SAMANTHA !!!:lol:

ohh...and Robs getting nothing either :green:
And everything most of US would want......masses and masses of cnd stock everything....every single thing ....
Shelves and shelves of pretty enamels....and glitters and creamy white powders......and ...and...and ...

~~Emms go's off into daydream land....dreaming of cloud filled fluffy happy rooms filled with all the CND stock I could ever wish for~~

Girls...lets mug im' !!!! lol :green:

Two years ago decided to buy one of those gift experience vouchers - you know, driving a ferrari, hot air balloon, off-roading etc etc, as it seemed a good idea at the time. He decided he wanted to go flying.
Still waiting for it to take place after already extending the one year expiry date, due to a variety of reasons/excuses from the people at Stapleford Aerodrome in Essex. . . every time the flying lesson is booked it's a phone call to say ' ooh sorry, cancelled because it's too windy ' ( at least 3 times ). . . ' there's something wrong with the plane ' . . . ' the plane's still not mended ' and best of all ' the instructor's off sick with earache ' .
SO - don't bother buying one of these, girls, what a waste of money!
Getting him a car radio this year instead.

Yes I'm afraid its nearly that time of year......again!!!

So what are we 'girlie's' getting for that man in our life's..???

xx

*coughs loudly* well I am not sure what to get my "WIFE" (oooh it still feels funny saying that!!!:green:) However she has been dropping lots of hints about that guitar game for the WII (bleeding big kid!!)

We tend to keep christmas for the kids now, by the way if she comes on and says she doesnt know what to get me.....I WANT A WII FIT!!!!!!:green:

:rolleyes:@ GMG using moderation tools for his own personal benefit he he he he he

well have done well this yr , nearly everyones stuff is from play.com, haha daves getting the ice road truckers box set from the kids and the dirty harry box set from me , oh and some usual stuff like socks ,:lol:

ooooooooooooh I am single so should I by myself a pressie??????

ooooooooooooh I am single so should I by myself a pressie??????

Why not get yourself a man for Xmas...were cheap to run and it doesnt take a lot to keep us happy :lol::lol:

Why not get yourself a man for Xmas...were cheap to run and it doesnt take a lot to keep us happy :lol::lol:

Yeah right! :eek:

Who on earth told you that!!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back