What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made slimming world chicken arrabiata!! YUM 😝😍

I had homemade puff pastry pizza - caramelised red onion with mixed peppers, cheese and Frankfurt sausages! Nom!

I went to an italian restaurant today and got bruschetta and arrabiata! Mmmm ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394221470.313643.jpg

I went to an italian restaurant today and got bruschetta and arrabiata! Mmmm View attachment 58395

Well, it was going to be the home made chicken biryani again but I forgot to buy some of the ingredients so its going to be my night off and we're getting a Chinese take-away. Not sure what yet.

Love this thread, so inspirational... I had deep fried chicken and chips... so UN inspirational...

I had a stir fry with tempeh and peanut sauce. Nice but not that exciting!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Missed tea tonight, working. So ate 1 chicken fillet (southern fried) at about 4 between clients then a Snickers an hour later between clients. Finished now and have just eaten HALF a tesco rhubarb pie.... i kid you not:eek:

I cannot believe i've told you that! :lol::o

Nothing :( there is a rogue spider dressed as a gorilla practising for the Olympics guarding the kitchen!!

Nothing :( there is a rogue spider dressed as a gorilla practising for the Olympics guarding the kitchen!!

I think this could be the new diet sensation. Spiders on your fave food .... I could lose lbs thinking bout it. Don't want to alarm you but I bet he's got family too....:D. xxx

I think this could be the new diet sensation. Spiders on your fave food .... I could lose lbs thinking bout it. Don't want to alarm you but I bet he's got family too....:D. xxx

Bonbon sssshhhhhhhh

I'm pretty sure its cause I gutted out the lobby outside the back door and we had good weather today.. Ive awoken the beast!!

Baseball bat territory??? Usually the next catalogue does it for me. Don't like to kill em and if there little they can stay. Big legs mean they run fast... They gotta go... xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Baseball bat territory??? Usually the next catalogue does it for me. Don't like to kill em and if there little they can stay. Big legs mean they run fast... They gotta go... xx
Ooh I can't kill them no matter how big, its the shock I don't like..
I can usually put a glass over and card under or make them walk on a broom end and put them outside but brrrrrrrrrrrr I'm more concerned that its lost in the house... With possible family

And friends!!!

We are just having frozen pizza. Starting a new diet tomorrow so having pizza since we wont be able to have it on our diet.

I can usually put a glass over and card under or make them walk on a broom end and put them outside but brrrrrrrrrrrr I'm more concerned that its lost in the house... With possible family

And friends!!!

Haha I have a vision of you marching the spider to the door with broom behind him.....

And his friends behind you waving good bye lol ...

I think Ive overdone the vino haha xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

And friends!!!

If you kill it, it's friends and family WILL come looking for it. Ever noticed how you never just find one spider? They'll always be another one you find a day or so later!

If you kill it, it's friends and family WILL come looking for it. Ever noticed how you never just find one spider? They'll always be another one you find a day or so later!

This creeps me right out ha ha

Lamb steaks with tomatoes, onions and herbs, with cheese and bread topping, baked. And of course the obligatory red wine after my 3 hour pedi and gel nail session with a favorite client.

I'm going to do my usual 4:15pm M&S Monday visit while baby is at dance class. Can usually pick up Monday night's tea for next to nothing as I follow the "yellow sticker" girl around as she reduces everything at about 75% off. It closes at 6pm so if its today's date, its gotta go!

What a great idea, there I will be making a shocking mess in the kitchen, slaving away, when you're out cheating ! I'm doing it all wrong :rolleyes:

We were supposed to be going out for dinner but one of the princesses is sick, I've gotta cook now booooooo!

Latest posts

Back