whats with all the hunky new avatars?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jus like that!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree Sas. I'm lost with all these new aviators. I've got to actually look at the name now!!!

I'm going to have to do a search for a new hunky aviator - looks like all the good ones have gone tho!!!!:green:

Ooooo don't you think mine is lovely!!!

Ok...done mine....so...mine's a little young for me I know but what the hell I think he's lush so there! lol! :lol: Chris Fountain from Hollyoaks!!!!!!!

Dont like my hunk anymore so i changed it!!!

And yes i find it too, when people change their avatar i get so used to them!

trust you lol! You look divine, a true mega hunk!

You're only jealous coz you are not as hunky as me. I know, I know you are sat there saying to yourself I WANT THAT ONE! PMSL

You're only jealous coz you are not as hunky as me. I know, I know you are sat there saying to yourself I WANT THAT ONE! PMSL
LMAO!! I like my hunks short and hairy!!!

Aww I was soooo used to seeing Anne! :lol: Throws me all out these new avatars but I'm just as bad I've changed mine too!!

I just put a pic of my hubby up! Lol

He's my Robbie Williams Sassy, isn't he gorg?

Don't you think its odd when someone changes their avatar, you get so used to seeing the old pic that when the new one comes along you wonder who the new person is .. and then realise it's not!!! ... or do i just need to get out more and geek less?!!!
I'm feeling totally confused lol... you've all turned into men (or rats lol :lol: ) and I'm now looking at the name and signature rather than the avatar to figure out who peeps are lol
My grey matter ain't what it used to be pmsl :rolleyes:

I'm feeling totally confused lol... you've all turned into men (or rats lol :lol: ) and I'm now looking at the name and signature rather than the avatar to figure out who peeps are lol
My grey matter ain't what it used to be pmsl :rolleyes:

We have got to keep you on your toes sandi:lol:
Heres my hunk :Love:

Ok...done mine....so...mine's a little young for me I know but what the hell I think he's lush so there! lol! :lol: Chris Fountain from Hollyoaks!!!!!!!

Oh Marie

He looks so lush in that pic :Kissing:

Oh Marie

He looks so lush in that pic :Kissing:

Oh I know don't he just!!!! :green: :lol: :green: Not just me with a fascination with him then?!! x

Oh I know don't he just!!!! :green: :lol: :green: Not just me with a fascination with him then?!! x

Never before ... when I watch Hollyoaks I think of him as a kid, as thats the role he plays!!

But now its a different story ... phoar!!

Thanks for sharing x x

Mine is Frank Lampard adn the reson is in my jounrla i will say no more :) x

Mine is Frank Lampard adn the reson is in my jounrla i will say no more :) x

i like frank lampard too but wouldnt tell my other half hes an arsenal supporter so he would kill me lol x but hey who cares x x have to do with second best jude law yummmmmm x x

jules x

Latest posts

Back