whats with all the hunky new avatars?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm....& mine is just some crying eye...dont no why....just felt like that then was changing my avator...& now....liked that picture...dont wanna change it...or just lazy...:lol:

i got a sexy new one now lol xx

:hug: xxwell mines of glyn from big brother!!!! haha i know hes not a hunk but hes sweet! Might go looking for a hunk now!! hehe xxx

Well, obviously this is the bloke I picked up in Swindon last week.....in my dreams, lol!!!!! *sigh* In reality it's Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost).

Njoy girlies!

Yvette - you have got to come to our Salsa class in Cardiff, there is a Josh look alike there, I am not kidding, he is gorgeous and has such a sexy style..... mmmmmm!!!!

I've booked in for the whole course!!!

Mandy x

well ive changed mine now to the gorgeous Steven Gerrard....... mmmmmmmmm hes lush!!hehe!! xx

Ah!!!!!Who nicked all the fit men?!!!!
U just have to put up with me bein a poser for a bit longer til i hopefully find someone even fitter than all the hunks already bein used!!!!xxxxx

mines still tink.... im a creature of habbit... so tink stays ;)
misc222.gif

Well not one to be left out thought I'd change mine to someone I wouldn't mind getting LOST with. He He!!!

Drool........................

I decided to go with the flow (sheep lol) and choose my dream boat...Johnny Borrell from Razolight!

My husband knows his twin brother Will, he is a model.

Cool pics...am I only one with a young un on mine lol!!! :eek:

I would have to steal Jac Extreme's avatar, cos Anthony is a babe as a blond.

Right, thought I would join you. How do you like my Hoff then? Yep i know, you are all jealous. Well he is mine!

Yvette - you have got to come to our Salsa class in Cardiff, there is a Josh look alike there, I am not kidding, he is gorgeous and has such a sexy style..... mmmmmm!!!!

I've booked in for the whole course!!!

Mandy x

Where? When? How much? Can I book him for the duration??!!!! Actually I'd go so girly I'd trip over my own feet and look a right divvy...... Oooh I've come over all unnecessary!!

I used to go to Salsa with my best friend & I'm not sure I could dance with an actual man.....!!

I don't want to be left out either! So here is my love LL Cool J!!!!!! :Grope: Wentworth is my side dish! :lol:

mines still tink.... im a creature of habbit... so tink stays ;)
misc222.gif

I am with you Jess - my Jessica Rabbit stays. It does my head in when avatars change coz I don't recognise anyone anymore. I completely missed fificharlie as I am used to her smily face! If I were to put a man in my avatar, it would be either Samuel Sweet, Jonny Depp, Jake Gyllenhaal or Olivier Martinez (sorry Kylie)... :smack: :!:

I felt left out so I had to upload my man 'Morris Chestnut'
I love him... I love him.... I love him :wink2:

Melissa:green:

Well, obviously this is the bloke I picked up in Swindon last week.....in my dreams, lol!!!!! *sigh* In reality it's Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost).

Njoy girlies!

Oohhhh momma! Yup, that's a MAN for me:!: . I dont go for those fresh faced, innocent baby faces without nary a flaw nor wrinkle.
Nope, I like my men broken in and a tad rough looking.. bad boys:wink2:
(maybe I had better trade in hubby then, he's got a bit of the babyface thing happening if it weren't for his mustache and goatee lol)
Yup, Josh is HOT HOT HOT.
That doll can park his slippers at the foot of my bed ANY day.

DID you know that the short lil musician guy/former addict is dating umm what's her name... errr ya know? The brunette that was on the plane in cuffs?
AND that the short lil musician feller was also a 'hobbit' in "The Hobbit"??

Oohhhh momma! Yup, that's a MAN for me:!: . I dont go for those fresh faced, innocent baby faces without nary a flaw nor wrinkle.
Nope, I like my men broken in and a tad rough looking.. bad boys:wink2:
(maybe I had better trade in hubby then, he's got a bit of the babyface thing happening if it weren't for his mustache and goatee lol)
Yup, Josh is HOT HOT HOT.
That doll can park his slippers at the foot of my bed ANY day.

DID you know that the short lil musician guy/former addict is dating umm what's her name... errr ya know? The brunette that was on the plane in cuffs?
AND that the short lil musician feller was also a 'hobbit' in "The Hobbit"??

I know what you mean about baby faced guys, I like my men a bit rough around the edges!!

You mean Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lily..... yes they're dating and yes he was a hobbit in The Lord of the Rings - was he Pippin or Merry? Merry I think....not sure....

Edited to add: just bought a bookmark off Ebay with Josh Holloway's picture on it.... does that make me a sad stalker?! What will hubby say??!! I've got too much time on my hands with the kids home!!!

I think Sassy Hassy's is the best!!

Attachments

• roland.jpg
    roland.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 21
I want to change mine to Kermit the Frog!! GMG thinks I look like him!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No you don't, Sam thats mean!! Better than being called Miss Piggy though I guess haha :hug: :hug:

Mines just me and my 'jugs' haha it's my jugsy pic! I was told to change my old avatar cos it wasn't a nice pic of me:twisted: biaaatch!

Latest posts

Back