whats with all the hunky new avatars?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Kitty's staying as that way I dont forget her but if I were going to put my dream boat up there it would haveto be Viggo (Aragorn)...........what I couldn't do to him!!

Right, thought I would join you. How do you like my Hoff then? Yep i know, you are all jealous. Well he is mine!

:green: Ooooooooohh i wanted the Hoffmeister, Pickle :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No you don't, Sam thats mean!! Better than being called Miss Piggy though I guess haha :hug: :hug:

Mines just me and my 'jugs' haha it's my jugsy pic! I was told to change my old avatar cos it wasn't a nice pic of me:twisted: biaaatch!

LOL!! He is a big bully isnt he!!!!
Both pics of you lok fab hunnio!!
xx

I think Sassy Hassy's is the best!!

haha that's only cos it's your pic that you uploaded in my gallery lol!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i think my man is the best..dunno who he is..but does that matter?:lol:
i change my avator probably ever month or so..no excuse but boredom.
love yours jess..would miss seeing tink

mine is Tobey Maguire...the only man i would leave my husband for !! lol!!!

love yours jess..would miss seeing tink
aw bless you.... i too get totally confused if ppl change their avatars
i paged cathie! abt hers yesterdsay... but i knew she loves johnny borrell... so it wasnt a suprise!

Well Mine in staying, it took a lot of hard work to fit into that dress and it is the only photo I have ever liked of myself!

Mines just me and my 'jugs' haha it's my jugsy pic! I was told to change my old avatar cos it wasn't a nice pic of me:twisted: biaaatch!

then they're just jealous:wink2: I think you look great:!: :green:

:hug:

Well mine is staying for now, I couldn't bare to not look at his face everytime I log on:)

then they're just jealous:wink2: I think you look great:!: :green:

:hug:

Hahahaha, you reading this Missy?! Haha :hug: :)

I'd put up Freddie Ljungberg as my avatar, but I wouldn't want you all to mistake me as some hunk in clavin klein trunks haha imagine the disappointment at Earls Court when you realised I was a girl and not gorgeous Mr Ljungberg ;):lol:

I had to join in.....my avatar is my very handsome youngest son!!
I change mine allot as well ...why .....because I can.......and I like to mix it up....

I had my boys on my avatar. I would have gone for keanu reeves or some other hunky male but the boys said it's not fair on dad and I should have his pic on [but 2 chubby brown pics on geek is to much]:lol: so I put the daft hamster on.

Hi

Well like a few other Geeks I haven't a clue who he is. He was sent to me in an e-mail with a few words to go with it, a bit like those messages you get that contain your very own little angel. If I get a few minutes I'll try to find the wording that went with it because it was quite funny.

Lesley

Hi

Well like a few other Geeks I haven't a clue who he is. He was sent to me in an e-mail with a few words to go with it, a bit like those messages you get that contain your very own little angel. If I get a few minutes I'll try to find the wording that went with it because it was quite funny.

Lesley
Dear Lord...He could be my guardian angel anytime!! Oops, sorry LL I mean I only have eyes for you!!:lol:

haha that's only cos it's your pic that you uploaded in my gallery lol!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm never pictured Geeg as being small and furry.........:lol:

:green: Ooooooooohh i wanted the Hoffmeister, Pickle :lol:

Sorry babe he is mine, how do you like the pose?
:lol::lol:

Hi

As promised, here's the wording that went with my Avatar.

Ok .. BE HONEST...how many of you REALLY ENJOY getting little angel love notes from every person in your address book? You know the ones *I love you so here's a too cutesy angel and some mushy poem to prove it...*

~~ BLEH!! Like the cute wasn't bad enough, THEN they FORCE you by threatening bad luck if you don't send it on to others and back to them to prove you read the email! A vicious circle!

Here's MY version:

(The picture was here)

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED BY THE *Yummy* GOOD LUCK ANGEL!

HE'S GOOD LUCK BECAUSE HE PROBABLY MADE YA SMILE.

I KNOW I SMILED.

WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED TRYING TO SEE UP HIS LOINCLOTH … WHY NOT SEND THIS ON TO SOME OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS TO MAKE THEM SMILE TOO?

DON'T SEND IT BACK TO ME. I’VE ONLY JUST GOT ALL THE DROOL OUT OF MY KEYBOARD...

Regards

Lesley

Latest posts

Back