Whats your fave system now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favorate now?

• Gel

Votes: 153 35.3%
  • L+P

Votes: 240 55.3%
  • Fibreglass/ fabric

Votes: 22 5.1%
  • I Love them all!

Votes: 35 8.1%

• Total voters
L&P -Probably I still like it the best because it was the first one I trained with:green:

bimbogeri said:
Sorry, this is a bit OT, but I just wondered, is it not possible at all to do glitter tips with gel? I haven't started any training yet, am doing EZ Flow l&p, but practising gel at home and I LOVE it. Is it possible to do glitter tips if you cure one layer of gel first, then put the glitter in before your 2nd layer (or between the 2nd and 3rd?).
I think I heard you can with Brisa, but the training is outta my league right now :)
Gel gets my vote for now, cos it's the only one I've tried... bit nervous about l&p!!
Lol x

you should have a look into IBD glitter gels, they are really great! also..you can mix glitter with clear gel...

hthX

L&P for me, bit brisa is closing in fast:)

I originally trained in gel as i loved the finished result and only used gel for about 2 years since learning l&p though that has become my firm favourite-i love the versatility and find it quoyte therapeutic to apply:eek:

i think i will have to give fabric# a go this year though-been checking out Ruth's site.

I'm like the L&P. I like the gel although I've only been shown not taught.

i am trained in l&p but i have just come across a new australian made gel product called nailery and i LOVE IT the seal to the natural nail is beautiful

i must say i also prefer l&p.gel is starting to grow on me though.xxx

I voted that I love all of them. I love L&P just cos its so fab, and the custom blending. Brisa I love cos its so shiney and I find it easy to use, however I would prefer it to be a soak off gel instead of a file/buff off, thats my only gripe with it. And Fabric becasue it is so thin and light.

No clients have asked me for Fabric yet, so Im doing my practising on hubby!! lol....

i love them all

but my faves are gel (especially coloured gels) or fibreglass

I prefer gel and l&p, choosing one or the other depending on the client's needs and the look they want to achieve. I like l&p for strength but you cannot beat the shine you get on gel, making them always looked finished.

Jo xxxx

It has to be gel for me, I find it easier to work with & it looks more natural,but thats because i really struggle with L&P. wish I could sort my technique and get it looking fab, ooh i know,practice,practice I look at everyones pics and they look great!!

Hi,
I love all the systems, I'm a true nail geek!
But, I have to say, I'm loving Acrygel at the moment.
I did the Conversion course back in May, and did the Encapsulation course a couple of weeks ago.
I love this product! It's so easy to work with, it's quick and has absolutely no nasty chemical pongs!!
If you haven't tried this yet, I highly recommend it!:)
My clients are loving it too!!

Michelle.:)

I started with acrylic a few years ago...and never enjoyed it at all...its not that it was harder than the gel or anything its just i dont like using it....:(
so my fave is GEL!! and brisa of course. i just love gel.

Latest posts

Back