What's your favourite advert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spa Therapist

Reaction score
It can be an old one or a current one...

I like the satsumaloan.co.uk advert - a sliced satsuma singing "How do I get you a-loan...?" - although I disagree with loan companies advertising, it tickles me!

My little girl used to love the National Accident Helpline advert, the one with the underdog singing "I heard it through the grapevine"

What's your favourite?

I always love the John Lewis ads, but loved the marks and spencer one foor christmas, it was the alice in wonderland style one x x

The one that chops vegs, can't remember what it's advertising, and Mercedes change Thier adverts frequently. Chickens, to denote the suspension, and the man in the white suit to denote the smooth noise. Clever.

The Thompson Holiday advert always makes me grin! The one with the grumpy ogre who after his holiday turns back into a happy husband and father!

I love the old advert with harvey the dog and rabbit his toy

" F.R.I.E.N.D.S do you really need them YES , if you haven't got a friend then it's jut you , there not a lot of things that you can do ..... If you haven't got friends ....... Allapoopalla !!!

Love it 👍

Can not stand that new one for a holiday company ( can't remember which one ) with the bad brummie accent " anything for YOW cupcake ". Sooooo annoying. !

Laura x

The one where the boys play together eat together and then one carries the other to bed and it's his dad in the end! I actually shed a tear the first time I saw it! Is it robinsons?

I like the cupcake one, but then I like quirky characters ;)

The one where the boys play together eat together and then one carries the other to bed and it's his dad in the end! I actually shed a tear the first time I saw it! Is it robinsons?

This one and the John lewis christmas one.. My 5yro got it but I had to explain it to my 16yro *smacks forehead*

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

The Mercedes chicken advert :D

My god son is in the new .warburtons pancake advert he's the boy that doesn't get the girl in the end 😉 so this is very much my fav at the moment !! X

My god son is in the new .warburtons pancake advert he's the boy that doesn't get the girl in the end 😉 so this is very much my fav at the moment !! X

Aww he's the fruity topper, chocolate spread haired boy :)
That advert just makes me hungry mmmmmmm lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

The skittles advert where everything he touches turns to skittles! At the end he gets so mad and hits the desk and a million skittles fall down haha!

And the lurpak veg one! Chop chop chop chop chopping... Dice dice dice dice dicing! Spread spread spread spread spreading! We're cooking up a rainbow today! Xx

My god son is in the new .warburtons pancake advert he's the boy that doesn't get the girl in the end �� so this is very much my fav at the moment !! X

Oh wow, I bet you are a very proud godmother! That advert always makes me think "someone his age wouldn't use the word 'compote'" :lol:

Loved the Christmas one where the dad works away on a ship & they FaceTime on Christmas Day. That's me and my hubby and it brings a lump to my throat every time it came on.

The Cadbury advert " yes sir I can boogie, but I need a certain song. Yes sir I can boogie all night looooooooong"! They don't show all of it now :(
Vicki x

Mine is from a few years ago for a VW (think a polo but couldnt been a golf) it had a wee jack russell when outwith the car was all shakey and nervous and when in the in the car he wad belting out a wee song!

Although i'm loving the dairy milk one just now with the guy dancing to "oh yes sir! I can boogie!"
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Loved the Christmas one where the dad works away on a ship & they FaceTime on Christmas Day. That's me and my hubby and it brings a lump to my throat every time it came on.

The Cadbury advert " yes sir I can boogie, but I need a certain song. Yes sir I can boogie all night looooooooong"! They don't show all of it now :(
Vicki x

Oh Dream Nails I just loved the Xmas Sainsburys one. The one where the mum is making a video for their Dad in the Army and they're singing next to the Xmas tree and then he comes through the door. I cried every time it came on.

I loved the 3 advert with the dancing horse! Was so cute!

Latest posts

Back