What's your favourite advert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the old advert with harvey the dog and rabbit his toy

" F.R.I.E.N.D.S do you really need them YES , if you haven't got a friend then it's jut you , there not a lot of things that you can do ..... If you haven't got friends ....... Allapoopalla !!!

Love it 👍

Can not stand that new one for a holiday company ( can't remember which one ) with the bad brummie accent " anything for YOW cupcake ". Sooooo annoying. !

Laura x

This is my fav x

No ones mentioned baby Oleg!! I love the new compare the market (meerkats) one. My neighbour just bought her car insurance from there and is anxiously waiting for her baby Oleg to be delivered. They've been sending her emails with pictures of where Oleg is now on his journey lol. Sooo cute

Loved the Christmas one where the dad works away on a ship & they FaceTime on Christmas Day. That's me and my hubby and it brings a lump to my throat every time it came on.

The Cadbury advert " yes sir I can boogie, but I need a certain song. Yes sir I can boogie all night looooooooong"! They don't show all of it now :(
Vicki x

I love the Cadbury advert!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My current favourite adverts are the Cadbury - I can boogie, and strangely the channel four advert for the Winter Olympics - gay mountain, gay mountain! And the lurpack chop, chop, chop, chopping!

And you have got to love the Friends advert with the doggy and his rabbit, makes my heart melt!

The Cadbury advert " yes sir I can boogie, but I need a certain song. Yes sir I can boogie all night looooooooong"! They don't show all of it now :(
Vicki x[/QUOTE]

God I love this one. I love that man, its his cheeky face. I just giggle all the way thru but yes they've cut it now.... Booooo!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes!! Loving gay mountain lol soooo catchy, I keep finding myself singing it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The McVities kitty one.

Only because I adore grey cats :)

The new Jaffa Cake advert with the tiny monkey.... Think it's a monkey anyway haha! So cute!

The chicken one cracks me up 😂 and it isn't animal cruelty, it doesn't hurt them at all xxx

Vicki x

God I love this one. I love that man, its his cheeky face. I just giggle all the way thru but yes they've cut it now.... Booooo!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app[/QUOTE]

I love that one, I told my fiancé the other day that it was so funny, he watched it and didn't see where I was coming from 😱xx

I like the money supermarket one with the guy pretending to be in a car. Then snoop dogg is at the end!!!! 😍 love him!x

I like the money supermarket one with the guy pretending to be in a car. Then snoop dogg is at the end!!!! �� love him!x

My husband loves this one as the man looks like one of his friends!

I loved the "Moose loose aboot this hoose" one from years ago. Was it Opal Fruits?

I also liked the grannies doing Zumba advert - "Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle!" :D

I hate most adverts. In fact most adverts make me irrationally angry. So much so that I almost never watch live tv, I Sky + everything so I can wind through them.

However, occasionally a good one comes along and my favourite ever one is the Irn Bru 32 one in the library. "Cu-koo" BAHAHAHAHAHA

hahah tweedy old crow!

This one was a great one too because it reminded me of the sort of thing my nan would do - the way she bangs on the piano out of spite.
Carte D'or Sunday Roast

I don't know how to embed youtube vids so not sure if this'll work.

My mum always giggles at the sky broadband one with bruce willis. The girl's face at the end just tickles her! Apparently my best friend's mum is the same!

The chicken one cracks me up �� and it isn't animal cruelty, it doesn't hurt them at all xxx

How do you know they're not terrified? Have you asked them?

I hate all ads that contain animals out of their natural habitat. Sorry. Just me.

Especially those poor meerkat ones. Poor little things. And training them to talk, it's just not right.

How do you know they're not terrified? Have you asked them?

I hate all ads that contain animals out of their natural habitat. Sorry. Just me.

Especially those poor meerkat ones. Poor little things. And training them to talk, it's just not right.

Ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha I just spat my tea everywhere hilarious

Laura x

Latest posts

Back