What's your favourite advert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just seen the new Freeview advert where the cat and budgie serenade each other - it's so funny and very sweet :Love:

Have you seen the new 3 ad with the little girl on the bike with the singing kitty -brilliant :Love:

The harribo advert with the adults speaking with child voices.. freaks me right out, but a good one!

Oh yes the three advert had me glued to the screen with a massive smile on my face, it's brilliant!!

Just thought of another good one... One I consider to be a gift to women - The Diet Coke advert!

http://youtu.be/HuHV4gwSXn4

Whoever came up with that HAD to be a woman and I'm grateful ;) lol xx

I love that coke advert with all the little creature things and it's like a big system to make the coke. I can't find it though. Do you know what I mean.

Laura xx

I love that coke advert with all the little creature things and it's like a big system to make the coke. I can't find it though. Do you know what I mean.

Laura xx

Do you mean the one that's like inside the vending machine? http://youtu.be/yGjBV9roQhA
I love this one. Imagine all that going on inside the machine... very cool lol!

Hope the link works, fab advert, there was a link so put me, my daughter and OH pictures in hahaxx

Hope the link works, fab advert, there was a link so put me, my daughter and OH pictures in hahaxx

LOL! Lila that is soooo cool! Gonna do it with my lot now haha x

LOL! Lila that is soooo cool! Gonna do it with my lot now haha x

So funny, I look weird mind we all do my other halfs eyes are white!! Xx

So funny, I look weird mind we all do my other halfs eyes are white!! Xx

God yeah, my son said we looked well creepy! Soo funny though :) x

Booking.coms ..lol I just thought YEAH power to the hotel seekers lol cos half the time you dont get what u were expecting wih hotels I think. It just so happens that when I was looking for my accommodation for the NEC in May I stumbled across their website and then used them to book my b&b.

Latest posts

Back