What's your favourite advert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband loves this one as the man looks like one of his friends!

I loved the "Moose loose aboot this hoose" one from years ago. Was it Opal Fruits?

I also liked the grannies doing Zumba advert - "Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle!" :D

Think the moose one was fruit pastels :) x
Vicki

I love the new haribo advert! So funny!

oh harvey and rabbit def!

Baby Meerkat Oleg

The one with all the dogs running

Not an advert but the bit where the hippos swim in a ring - anybody know wha I mean? Don't even know what it was for lol

Oh wow just saw the unbelievably cute digestives advert while watching Benidorm. The cute fluffy puppies climb out of the packet of biscuits. "sweeeet" :)

oh harvey and rabbit def!

Baby Meerkat Oleg

The one with all the dogs running

Not an advert but the bit where the hippos swim in a ring - anybody know wha I mean? Don't even know what it was for lol

Oh I know what you mean, it was one of those things they use to fill gaps between programmes on the bbc?

OMWord, I am totally loving the new Haribo advert.
All the business folk sat in a meeting situation talking about why 'they' love Haribo
Infact its little kids saying it and big folk miming... Gawd I make it sound crap but its totes amazeballs geekies ;)

EDIT: found it :)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKWErUCxDlg&desktop_uri=/watch?v=PKWErUCxDlg
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Saw one earlier of cats singin, don't know what it is though :(

Can you lot remember the gorilla cadbury advert? The gorilla is banging the drums, this is my all time favourite, before i came into the beauty industry i sent a message to my not so nice old boss (from an unknown number) saying something along the line of i thought you were my friend and we told each other everything, then there i was sitting watching tele and there you were banging away on the drums haha

I've never seen this one before but I LOVE True Colours even if sung by a lil girl, the advert is fab too.
I love it when I forget what product the advert is advertising lol.

Not much makes me cry but this chokes me every time .. every scene is perfect but the last scene - omg!!!

Not much makes me cry but this chokes me every time .. every scene is perfect but the last scene - omg!!!

Bought a lump to my throat too. ;)

How do you know they're not terrified? Have you asked them?

I hate all ads that contain animals out of their natural habitat. Sorry. Just me.

Especially those poor meerkat ones. Poor little things. And training them to talk, it's just not right.

'Have I asked them' ....don't really see the point in that comment, but from owning 16 chickens and 5 cockerels for 6 years I know how they like and dislike to be handled, and can assure you the way they're handled in the advert causes them no stress at all, fair enough to your opinion though, not going to argue

'Have I asked them' ....don't really see the point in that comment, but from owning 16 chickens and 5 cockerels for 6 years I know how they like and dislike to be handled, and can assure you the way they're handled in the advert causes them no stress at all, fair enough to your opinion though, not going to argue

I think she was saying it tongue in cheek hun. Obviously they do not teach the meerkats to speak ;)

I think she was saying it tongue in cheek hun. Obviously they do not teach the meerkats to speak ;)

Three years on here and I'm still not used to the sense of humour lol...

I've just remembered another old fave...the dancing eskimo advertising Guiness Extra Cold! Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Three years on here and I'm still not used to the sense of humour lol...

Not many people get my warped sense of humour. Only a handful on here. Just ignore me.

I like the Pedigree Jumbone advert with the beagle eating one and it says "it goes on and nom and nom" but only because I walk the dog that did it (and he's very naughty!) :D

Latest posts

Back