What's your favourite brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Was wondering what brush everyone uses i use creative pro styler. Tried a cheaper one by millenium to do some nails with glitter and it you could rely tell the difference between a cheaper and more expensive one. What does everyone think of the realy expensive ones are they worth the extra money??:)xx

Over time i have tried three different brushes from various companies!!......
Then i found the grand artist oval 508 from ezflow it is amazing and i will never change it not even for a million squid and many will say the same x:hug:x

Yeh my tutor said ez flow brush is great even though she is creative...:)

I use a creative Ultra Sculptor and a Pro Styler......I havent tried any others though........

i'm currently using ezflow 508 which is VERY nice.

my best ever brush is the entity studio brush, exceptionally nice.

just very occasionally you do get a cheap brush that works really well, but on the whole the best ones are more expensive.
the best quality hair has better absorbency and springiness than the hair that is used in cheaper brushes. and it is those qualities that make a great brush.

I've just bought the new one by nsi, its on offer at the mo for half price and I love it:hug:
God that sounds so sad:eek:

You can only be as good as you tools are.
My weapon of choice is the new OPI two piece Artist Series brush.

Creative Ultra Sculptor

My favourite brush is the millenium 10RF,
I began training with it, and have stuck with it,
I do have a few others,
I like the 508 too,
But am sooo used to my millenium one, its my baby :green:

EzFlow 508 for me!! Love it!! And im a creative tech.

i use ezflows 508 aswell and i am creative trained. I think that it is a versatile brush

I like the creative ultra sculptor,xx

Do you know, we've had so many threads like this one in the past and at the end of the day I find them quite meaningless.

What difference does it make to anyone what brush everyone else likes?? We all have our own reasons for liking things and they may not be the things that will suit YOU and your way of working.

You have had answers from very experienced techs and techs who are still in college and probably wouldn't know a great brush if it bit them in the a**!! :lol: and some that are somewhere in between. There have been lots of different brushes mentioned so if that has helped you then all well and good. But not one person has actually said WHY they like their particular brush or what makes it a better brush than anyone Else's brush so it is all pretty pointless in my humble opinion.

I'm sure that if I had to I could use any decent brush to do nails. I buy mine from the supplier where I get all my other professional goods and I do that for 2 reasons ... one .. it is a great brush of very high quality and easy for me to work with my style of working and ... two ... it is easier to get all my things from one source whose products I love for my clients who love me for using them.

Latest posts

Back