What's your favourite CND Colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laalot

Reaction score
Hi I'm so excited because I've just placed my first order for some Creative polish and Solar manicure products from the Sweet Shop! I can't wait for them to be delivered so I can play with them! :)

I've mainly ordered the fashion colours - Imperial Anarchy, Hot Pop etc. I probably should have ordered a few more pinks and reds but there's always next time.

Just wondering what CND colours other geeks love? xx

OOOhhhhh!!! Easy! My fave is AB Positive. Its a lovely sexy red and great for any skin tone. Perfect for summer toes.

This is impossible to answer!!!! :eek:

Can I say...all of them :lol:

Well for as long as Anne Vera could get it for me it was Cran'o'berries but now its Cuppa Joe. I have it on now and I love it. It looks amazing jazzed up for a night out with the gold Northern Lights top coat.

Im with Jo on this, impossible for me to answer that!! Atm I am wearing Hyde in the Dark on my tootsies, but as I said I love them all!

xxxxx:hug:

ooh thanks for your replies I seriously cannot wait to get my parcel! I think I will probably be unable to pick a favourite, thank goodness I'm not the client taking all day to choose which colour I want! x

I like Spike. So do my clients! x

chique plastique for my tootsies! and voodoo for my fingers! Havent got anything on my fingers at the mo cos I trapped my hand and killed 3 nails! ouch!

but i love hot pop pink on my fingers too, but I must say how amazing cnd colours are, they last forever and my mum loves them so much, I thought she would always be pinching my stock but she has no need because they last so long on her nails !!!

There are tons that I like - Tutti Frutti, Voodoo, Hotschke to Tchoske, are just a few.

Oh the list goes on and on... but some particular favs are Tutifruitti, Passionfruit Poppy, Spoiled and Chique Plastique.

My favourite changes all the time, but there are certain ones that are always at the top of my list:

Blue Blood (discontinued now:irked:)
Rock Royalty (Think Cadburys purple!)
Decadence
Hotski to tchotscke (or however its spelt).
Oh yes, and I just bought rebel with a cause, a lovely lilac with a metallic sheen.

My clients tend to prefer a more neutral look, and the top 3 colours that my clients go for are:

Moonlight & roses
Negligee
Pucker up

but - I LOVE THEM ALL!

Spike,Egg plant me,danceteria,for colours...makes me want to paint them now....LOL :)

I've ordered voodoo and rock royalty and the moonlight & roses and negligee amongst others so glad to hear they have got good reviews! I was umming and arring over the hotski to tchotski but didn't go for that one but then I've only ordered 18 colours so far. I want them all! Its good to know that they last so long too!

I love hyde in the park (its on my toes as we speak)
limelight
Tutti frutti (my 6 yr old has this on her fingers and toes as of this afternoon)
spike
the hot pops
oh and theres a dusky rosey metallicy one, erm breathless thats it, my clients love that

xxxxx

I could write a list as long as your arm lol,
top favorite at the moment Rebal with a cause,
but i have just bought Sour apples and it is really nice :hug:

I love hyde in the park (its on my toes as we speak)
limelight
Tutti frutti (my 6 yr old has this on her fingers and toes as of this afternoon)
spike
the hot pops
oh and theres a dusky rosey metallicy one, erm breathless thats it, my clients love that

xxxxx

Oooh, what does limelight look like on?? I saw it in the sweet shop a couple of weeks ago and it looked a bit bizarre in the bottle, but as we all know they often look different on. Is it a topcoat or a colour in its own right?

well i love rock royalty, hyde in the dark and crimsom uprising.....i have limelight but never used it, lol.......cant wait for the new ones to come out!!
I am looking to get a florida pink colour if you know what i mean by that....pink with an orangy tinge to it.... one of my clients want it for there summer holiday.

Latest posts

Back