What's your Hobby?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably horseriding and my cats

Well, any spare time I have, I am on here geeking!! :lol:

I love shopping, eating :rolleyes:, cinema, horse riding (which I hardly ever get chance to do these days!)

Love going on holiday, theatre, reading beauty/nails mags! And generally just chilling with the other half really!!

xx

I have had lots of hobbies....some turned into businesses....but I get bored very quickly...and move onto something else.

I did dried flower making yonks ago...but it turned into a business so I soon got fed up of that.

Scrap booking and card making...love that...but it is too hard to do with a young child who loves being in the thick of things...so that is on hold...

Baking but again turned into a business...got fed up of it....

READING READING READING.... I adore reading....it is something I have to do...in any form...
I love learning things too....I just have to know as much as possible... Henry VIII is my passion....history...geography...science...celebrity gossip...news...World Affairs...the whole caboodle....

and GEEKING a fairly new hobby...but I love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forgot to mention Eating Out

Travelling nearly forgot that....

Sheesh my two faves I nearly forgot!!!!!

I dont have any anymore :cry: I used to dance a few years ago but somehow stopped dont really know why. And now i have none i just work,see partner and shop :rolleyes: xx

Well i read and geek and have done cross stitch for my little girl but i wouldn't call them hobbies.
I was thinking about Pilates? I could do with the exersice :lol:

We have a family hobby:

Martial Arts.

My husband is a martial arts instructor and runs his own school. He's actually one of the well known martial arts instructors in the UK. Martial arts is how we met because I used to do kickboxing, but since being diagnosed with arthritis I cant any more:cry:.

Both our kids have done karate from being little ones though, my stepson is a brown belt, and my daughter is a red belt.

Where I used to work, my colleauges used to call us the Tackleberrys!! (think police academy)

Where I used to work, my colleauges used to call us the Tackleberrys!! (think police academy)
LMAO I can't stop giggling at that hun :lol:

GOLF

Absolutely love it, can't wait for light nights (not a good winter hobby).

I'm even Secretary of one of the local golf clubs. Hubby the Vice Captain, and my daughter plays too (better than me actually!).

as mandy said mine is playing sims2 on the pc........its total escapism which i need or i would go loopy.....i love it, i buy all the expansion packs the day they come out.......
i used to do cross stitch and latch hook rugs, salt dough, and tarot when the 3 boys where very little....but can just fit in sims2 now

My Hobbies....

I love photography...carry my camera everywhere !

also love painting....well anything that has to do with art......

and reading.......

and I've just discovered jogging.......

there are many other things as well.....but those are my favorite....

Drinking - can this come under hobbies!!!!!!???? :hug:

I have lots of hobbies, i cant sit still for more than 5 mins, i always need to be doing something.

I make jewellery, cards, sew (cross stitch mainly, but also putting together anything with a sewing machine - re-trimmed the interior of the bf's car before xmas), & decorate anything i can find with L&P flowers!

I love baking from scratch, (even though i do this as a day job, it isn't from scratch there its mainly frozen) making my own bday cake this year.

then anything to do with computers. geeking (of course), games, editing pictures.

I have just developed a new hobby that I am LOVING !

Engraving !
I have been practicing on glass, and scraps of metal.
It fun and I am enjoying it,
Im just not very good at it YET !!!
:green:

Well I keep fish, I sell jewellery online (and increasingly off line too) so I spend a lot of time cruising the internet looking for possibilities and of course I am always here. I dont always post as much as I should but I am always reading :lol:

I read heaps & I paint. Some of my painting are going on display in the local library this month.

riding high powered, adenalin inducing, beautifully engineered motorcycles. Yes indeedy!
:)

hobby? well its um geek!

Training my dog in schutzhund
Racing my motorbike,
cooking/baking
card making
geeking & pc'ing
gyming it
designing
witch meetings (an excuse to meet with girlfriends and have a few G & T's lol)

xxx

waves at a fellow biker chick!
:)

Latest posts

Back