What's your ring tone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
don't know what to have as a ringtone.
I used to have

Smiths
Black eyed peas
Cheryl Cole

at the moment I've got an asian theme but its only a sample on the blackberry so only lasts 3 seconds.

I quite fancy that one with Kayne West - gold digga

For EVERY ONE I have lady gaga and beyonce "TELEPOHONE" this bit :
Always makes clients giggle if it goes off :D

Stop callin' stop callin' i don't wanna think anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor
Stop callin' stop callin' i don't wanna talk anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor

Stop telephonin' me
(stop telephonin' me)
I'm busy
(i'm busy)
Stop telephonin' me
(stop telephonin' me)

For ONE person I have this by rihanna :

And i hate how much i love you boy
I cant stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you boy

but I just cant let you go
And I hate that I love you so

:D

I have banana splits and Charlton and the wheelies. I'll always be a 70's kid! :)

Im very very boring and mine just does a ring ring. Ive never had anything else. If I had a song I dont think that when I heard it, it would register it was my phone id just wonder where the music was coming from.

I currently have Katy perry califoniagurls x

Kasabian, Fire

My old ringtone was Blondie's 'Call Me'. Everytime my phone rang, everyone got a kick out of it. Since that phone was stolen, I just have a generic ringtone on my new phone.

I really went out on a limb with mine...it goes "ring ring" but hang on before you head off and read the next posting it gets better...

if im slow in answering it goes "ring ring...ring ring" and if im really slow it goes "ring ring...ring ring...ring ring"....smart phone

And if im asleep when it rings it goes..well I guess by now you get the jest :eek::lol::lol:

...smart phone hey :twisted:

I have the Kill Bill Whistle I lurve it!
Collin, Wow do you really have a ring.... ring? Thats amazing. Dont think I will give up my Kill Bill though...
Jen xxx

I really went out on a limb with mine...it goes "ring ring" but hang on before you head off and read the next posting it gets better...

if im slow in answering it goes "ring ring...ring ring" and if im really slow it goes "ring ring...ring ring...ring ring"....smart phone

And if im asleep when it rings it goes..well I guess by now you get the jest :eek::lol::lol:

...smart phone hey :twisted:

I'm with you Collin.... although I'm a bit more unique and mine's a bit more like a buuuuuurrrrrrrrlllliinnnggg!!!!! :lol:

I used to have a Dalek going "EXTERMINATE!" as my ringtone, except everyone in the office kept phoning me up to hear the Dalek when I used to work in an office! So I changed it to the Tardis woorp-woorp noise instead...

I used to have a Dalek going "EXTERMINATE!" as my ringtone, except everyone in the office kept phoning me up to hear the Dalek when I used to work in an office! So I changed it to the Tardis woorp-woorp noise instead...
I seem to re-call Izzidoll having a ring something like this .....

I have my favourite record as my ring tone- Billy Ocean-Red Light Spells Danger :D

I have Beyonce's Single Lady for my main ring tone and Kill Bill set up to ring when my husband phones .... :)

My hubby has my little lad shouting.... 'Daddy answer your phone ... Daddy answer your phone' hehe!!!

My husband has the Tardis noise when he fires up his laptop. He is a massive Dr Who geek!

OH My!!!

My normal every person ring tone is :-

Hello, hello can anybody hear me
I'm just a little telephone whos been cruelly kidnapped and held inside this persons pocket. Can somebody please call the police!!!

For my husband calling

Warning Warning t***er dection, we are scanning the area for complete T***ers etc

For my best friend:-

I've got a friend, my friends calling me, you haven't got one no
my friend loves me, they want to talk to me, you an't got one like this no no!!!

And for one of my son's it sings a cuppacake song which is soo cute.

And for the schools: Pick up the phone the school is calling!!

OH My!!!

My normal every person ring tone is :-

Hello, hello can anybody hear me
I'm just a little telephone whos been cruelly kidnapped and held inside this persons pocket. Can somebody please call the police!!!

For my husband calling

Warning Warning t***er dection, we are scanning the area for complete T***ers etc

For my best friend:-

I've got a friend, my friends calling me, you haven't got one no
my friend loves me, they want to talk to me, you an't got one like this no no!!!

And for one of my son's it sings a cuppacake song which is soo cute.

And for the schools: Pick up the phone the school is calling!!

Oh my God... I really am behind the times!!!

I have banana splits and Charlton and the wheelies. I'll always be a 70's kid! :)

Love it :D ....No-one ever knows who i'm talking about when i mention Charton & the wheelies :D

I have 'Work it' Missy Elliot...'DJ, please, pick up your phone i'm on the request line'.....

For everyone I have 3oh!3's Starstrukk.

Everyone has a little dance and a whistle when it rings lol

Latest posts

Back