Where do you work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmogeek

Reaction score
i have looked and cant find one and dont know how to start one just wondered if there is a poll on where people work i.e home/mobile/salon owner/employed in a salon etc.

im interested to see results how do i start a poll?

ive opened my own beauty room at a hair salon, start next thurday....eek!!:eek:

Straight in at the deep end for me...couple of weeks after training...rented a room, less than a year later renting a salon lol .......

If you are going to do it then you may as well start as you mean to go on lol lol

Another week working in an office, and then I am free to get my "other" business off the ground!
Posted via Mobile Device

owner of a small chain of salons

right after my training (2004) i did lots of advertising and went mobile....after about 1 year I set up my home salon and have been working from there since.

I'm based in a little room above a hair salon in Essex. I spend half my time there and the other half travelling in the UK and abroad to teach waxing. xxx

i think you need to be a premium geek to start a poll.
I own my own salon so i work there :)

I rent rooms in 2 venues 10 miles apart. One of the venues also has my training room.

I own a small salon, two treatment rooms, one nail bar, eight staff and never a dull moment!:)

Im mobile after a year renting a room , the rent was way too much

Worked at a spa, airline and clinic so gained an all round bag of experience - now work for myself from a home treatment room which suits me (just need more clients :lol:)

Was mobile now set up a home salon about 3 weeks ago..xx

newbie and huge chicken lol, I am qualified in acrylic nails, mani/pedi, half way through basic waxing, and doing gel nails in a week, , I am mobile, and have my dining room set up and all ready, just need practice, and from there hopefully confidence will get a bit beter, so a bit of both I suppose.......

love your profile pic oldgaltherapist...bon jovi is fabby!!

ruth xx

work for an airline & mobile... next step... who knows!

I started my home salon just after I qualified in beauty, added nails about 3 months later when I finished my nail training. Two years later I still work from home but have expanded, now have two treatment rooms, a tanning room, nail area and one other part time therapist

I work mobile/home based. But this will be changing very soon as ill be renting a beauty room for my training and treatments x

I work in an office part time while my home based salon gets off the ground too.Im also ex airline crew but cabin crew for 5 years. loved it but have always kept my hand in with doing treatments. It's surprising how many crew members eye brow shapes you can do on a night flight. lol:)

I work around the local villages where I live as a mobile technician

Over the last 10 years I have worked in spa's/salons and have been mobile for some of that time. I now have a home based beauty studio at the end of my garden, its not huge but its perfact for me and I love it!

xx

Latest posts

Back