Which Cuticle Oil do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which Cuticle Oil do you use?

• CND Solar Oil

Votes: 359 58.4%
  • EZFlow Essential oil plus

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • NSI Nurture Oil

Votes: 62 10.1%
  • Other Brand

Votes: 157 25.5%

• Total voters
I use solar oil too, and I recommend it to everyone, wether i do their nails or not lol

I always used NSI nuture oil and found it great but then when i started work in my salon they already were using solaroil so i tried it and i love it and so do all my clients- i never knew what all the fuss was about until now!!!

sarah147 said:
i use young nails rose oil, it smells lovley and looks really nice cause has real rose petal in side the crystal like bottle. retails really good to cause does cost much to buy in so can sell at good price. i love it. i have tryed solar oil and liked it but clients found it very expensive so that one reson why i now sell young nails rose oil cause its alot cheaper.

Hi Sarah - just thought I'd clarify here... really coz I keep my ears open to what our competitors in the UK do (just like I am sure they do with us):lol: We have RRP's for ALL SolarOil sizes, but many clients take those RRP's and make them work for them. In other words, the pinky retails for £2.50, the 1/4oz for £5.95 and the 1/2oz for £9.95 (once again these are recommended retail prices only). We spend a massive amount on PR making sure that your clients recoginise the products you are using without compromising the professionalism of the product by advertising elsewhere...

I have to say, with the press SolarOil gets, clients (at least the clients outside your salon ;) ) are happy to pay the RRP no problem. As I understand it, YN Rose Oil comes in 1/4oz and 1oz (plus the re-fill) and the RRP for the 1/4oz is £4.95 and for the 1oz it's £14.30 - obviously 1/2oz bigger but still...WOW!!! Rose Oil packaging is feminine and pretty and the rose petal is cute...if it comes in the bottle.:!: :) BTW I am saying this for no other reason than to wonder about the obvious... either you only retail the 1/4oz which is RRP's at a £1 difference, of your clients are walking out paying £14.30 for the 1oz which is a lot more...

I use YN products and have their rose oil, but mine didn't come with a rose petal in it. And, it's really expensive. (Or I think it is.) I could never retail it. How odd. Maybe that's a US/UK difference thing?

Hey Leslee - I don't think there is much difference in price other than the customs tax / export tax etc which we have to pay but form what Sara has said I would imagine she is retailing the 1/4oz only!

well i didn't mean my reply to come over bad. i do sell the 1/4 oz botles and they sell very quickly. im sorry if i have upset you mrs geek which it sounds like i have by your coments in your reply.

sarah147 said:
well i didn't mean my reply to come over bad. i do sell the 1/4 oz botles and they sell very quickly. im sorry if i have upset you mrs geek which it sounds like i have by your coments in your reply.

:irked: I sound upset?? Not at all - I put enough 'happy smiley's' in my response so that you would see I was fine about everything. Crikey why should I be upset - I have enough to worry about:lol: I was genuninely interested which is why I took the time to post in the first place. :eek: :eek: :smack:

has to be opi cuticle oil 4 me!!!

I use Akzentz cuticle oil (sweet almond oil,jojoba oil, vitamin Eand Aloe Vera),not very keen on YN Rose oil.Reminds me of my old Baba(grandmother)smell.

I use Orly Cuticle oils, they're fab! :)

I like the cuticle oils Haken has to offer...they work for me and my clients

I dont like the EzFlow oil so I use an oil made for Tone Lise called Ice oil, lovely smell and works really well. I think Solar oil is the best one I've ever used but I developed a dislike for the fragrance it has when I was pregnant and it has the same effect to this day. Weird I know!

I use Avoplex cuticle oil from O.P.I and its great and has a lovely scent aswell :)

try entitys oil is is the best smell ever

cnd solar oil is the only one for me

I have used EzFlow Essential oil, but now its only Solar Oil. Love it!!!!

SOLAR OIL for me too and I use EZ flow cuticle oil. I like them both.

Phenomen Oil by Jessica. There is nothing between the Phenomen Oil and Solar Oil, I believe. Phenomen Oil doesn't have that yucky smell that solar oil, does. Solar oil smells like almond macroons!! :)

hi i use OPI cuticle oil, i think its really good! x

I chose other as I use the OPI avoplex cuticle oil. Its fantastic and my clients love it.

I'm using Le Chat oils they are all scented and smell ooooohhhhh soooo good :)

I use both solar oil and Nailtiques oil therapy,both fab.

Latest posts

Back