Which Cuticle Oil do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which Cuticle Oil do you use?

• CND Solar Oil

Votes: 359 58.4%
  • EZFlow Essential oil plus

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • NSI Nurture Oil

Votes: 62 10.1%
  • Other Brand

Votes: 157 25.5%

• Total voters
I use Ezflow but have used solar oil in the past as a client! They are both a good product!

Dream cuticle oils, I have never tried anything else.

Teri x

In the winter I use safflour oil on my clients cuticles. It's a thick, edible, natural oil that works really well. I also add it into my manicure and pedicure scrubs. With proper clean up it doesn't affect polish adhesion. And you can get it at a gocery store. My clients look forward to it every dry season.

i have used nuture oil and i also liked the smell.i have also used an oil by the edge which i also like.xx

Solar Oil for meh!

I use solar oil. Personally I loathe the almond smell, to me it seems very sickly and artificial, but fortunately wears off fairly quickly.

I do use it on myself but the heaviest application of the day is when I go to bed so that I can't smell it in my sleep:zzz:

I love my EZ Flow essential oil, really lovely!!

solar oil I love it :Love:

Only solar oil, I love it as do my clients, as do all my team at Next, what with Creative sensations and solar oil we have the sweetest smelling call centre around xx

I use cuticle oil by Millennium Nails. I think it's really goof for the nails and cuticle and with a lovely smell

I just switched from SolarOil to Contours Botanical Oil and I add a dash of lavender oil to it. I find it a bit thicker, which I like. Can't beat the SolarOil bottle tho!

Ok well I am EZ Flow trained and only use there oil, Because thats all I really know, but I was wondering what the difference would be between solar oil and EZ Flows oil?????????????

Is it just the smell?????

alan roy - peach oil every time!! absolutely gorgeous

I have been using Akzentz cuticle oil (sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E and Aloe Vera), recently and its lush x

I use Naio's passion fruit one but i've recently bought solar oil. Does anyone know if these oils would be ok to make a cuticle oil Sesame oil
Sweet almond
Arnica
Borage
Evening primrose
Jojoba

Maybe a bit of tea tree oil as thats my favorite oil??:)

I love these polls:green:
But wow isn't Solar oil popular. I use it here in Australia. I love it.

Solar Oil for me every time............I have a mad addiction for almonds, so the Solar Speed is a fav' too.

In fact give me all the Solar range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAH!!!!!!!!:Love:

I love and currently use young nails rose oil

i make my own flower.................... all good

I now use solor oil but was using Dream cutical oil by Essential Nails its very good too.
hi can u get solor oil from sallys ? if not can u tell me where i can get it , i would like to try as im just using nurture oil at the moment thx:hug:

Latest posts

Back