Which Hot Wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kattyj

Reaction score
Hi geeks, ive been waxing for about 6 months now and only ever used warm wax but have now decided to use hot wax for the more delicate areas, I cant decide between the berins wax or the perron rigot euroblonde, I have searched the site for answers but some of these are from quite a while ago so I wanted to see what everyone uses now, from looking at the other replies im guessing its down to personal preference but thought id ask anyway!!

Thanks

Hi geeks, ive been waxing for about 6 months now and only ever used warm wax but have now decided to use hot wax for the more delicate areas, I cant decide between the berins wax or the perron rigot euroblonde, I have searched the site for answers but some of these are from quite a while ago so I wanted to see what everyone uses now, from looking at the other replies im guessing its down to personal preference but thought id ask anyway!!

Thanks

Hi hun sorry cant help you with a brand but just wanted to point out if you original training didn't cover hot wax you would need to complete a training course in hot waxing hth I am sure one of the more experienced waxers will be along soon with some advice on which brand they find best good luck with your search x
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Rapunzel, thanks for your reply, my training course did cover hot wax but I trained at a private academy which also is a beauty salon but they do not use hot wax there so didnt advise the best brands to use, I have stayed with warm wax because this is what they use all the time but finding it difficult on the more intimate areas so thought it was time for a change! x

Hi Rapunzel, thanks for your reply, my training course did cover hot wax but I trained at a private academy which also is a beauty salon but they do not use hot wax there so didnt advise the best brands to use, I have stayed with warm wax because this is what they use all the time but finding it difficult on the more intimate areas so thought it was time for a change! x

Ah thats good sorry couldn't be more help with brand as I am only trained it warm wax tho seriously considering doing a hot wax course watching out for when kim will be in my area
Good luck with your search x
Posted via Mobile Device

Each of us has our own preferences when it comes to non-strip and indeed strip wax. I originally used Peron Rigot but am now using Berins.

Originally Lori Nestore (the wax queen) was an avid peron rigot user and educator, then count chrisitan de garet (who I believe developed PR) asked Lori to work with him to produce a new wax and Berins was born.

Hi Joe90, Ive watched Lori's waxing on you tube and thought I might go with Berins but just cant decide!

I know PR have little sample packs that you can try. I'm sure Berins probably do the same. Why not try them both and see which one you like the best. hth x

You could try both!

And this may be a little contentious but.... Berins is The Count's most recent formulation, so logically there is every reason for it to be the best!

I now use Berins for both Hot Wax and Strip wax. It is the best, so easy to use. I would recommend it no problem. I did my first male back sack and crack today and it was so easy! No sticky mess and just great wax for the job.

Thanks

Hi there

I have used Peron Riggot and Berins in the past but now I work with beBeau.

They are all lovely waxes, why not get a sample of each and see which you get on with best.
beBeau do lovely pre and post wax products too

hth

XX

I started out using PR but have used Berins for the last two years and its my personal favourate out of the two. Its a superb wax and easy to use, I wax for the majority of each day and have not had any problems so far with it.

:biggrin:

It really is down to personal choice. What some love, some hate.

A manufacturer will often make their product ( in this case wax) for several brands. This doesn't mean that the latest creation is the best.....far from it. Legally (patents), there have to be differences between an existing product and a new one. Fact!

Do what I've always done and make your own mind up by actually trying different waxes. We are all going to recommend the wax that we use. xx

Thanks for all your replies, you have all helped me a lot!!

Latest posts

Back