who do you look like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually sass I bet they've never had traffic like it. I can't do anything now at all!!

actually sass I bet they've never had traffic like it. I can't do anything now at all!!
Phew, I thought I was being a dork and doing something wrong. Looks like another site the geeks have "broken" lol!

Have to say was feeling a bit low but this has made me laugh and laugh.:)
Hannah,you do not look like a guy:)

apperently I look like Monica ( Courtney Cox) oh Gosh and I get told I act like the Monica character as well....hehe....:) and a bunch of others.....I'll take it!
MyHeritage face recognition - celebrity matches
hope the link works....

I dont think she's horrendous,I think you should be pleased.:) She's very pretty.

oh i think she's awful! Sharon Stone would have been better LOL :hug:

Well mine was Madonna.I look nothing like her.I am black haired and she's blonde and older:cry: .She is lovely so not gonna kick up a stink,could do a hell of a lot worse,i.e E.T But hey.I can see certain things in my pic and her pic that one could confuse.:) Being honest....Look nothing alike,lol,bit of fun though.

OK, so I down loaded a few of people I know too!

geeg looks like - apparently no one, but I think she looks like Jane Fonda :)
...Me too!
When I saw that tv ad, for face cream with jane Fonda, I said to Mark that she reminded me of Geeg when she smiled ... only Geeg looks younger... sorry Jane, lol!

Apparently I look like Montserrat Caballe & Lacey Chabert & Mark looks like Alexis Denisof .... que????

well i got annasophia robb whoever she is

I am piddling myself here I look like Harry Houdini.. :lol: he's a he and I'm a she so either I look masculine or him feminine... :lol: then it says Olivia De Hallivand ??? , Rene Russo, Elizabeth Hurley, and Gillian Anderson... hmm quite a difference

OMG!!!!...I look like Estee Lauder????????
Fragrance is nice....
Make up is nice....
But do I look like her?????
lmao!!!!

How do you put the link on? I wanna show you mine.

...Me too!
When I saw that tv ad, for face cream with jane Fonda, I said to Mark that she reminded me of Geeg when she smiled ... only Geeg looks younger... sorry Jane, lol!

Apparently I look like Montserrat Caballe & Lacey Chabert & Mark looks like Alexis Denisof .... que????

Glo that is hysterical... you need to google Alexis Denisof (I didn't know half the people that I was supposed to look like either). The funniest is when it comes back saying you look like a bloke (poor Welsh Hannah) and now someone has said they look like Harry Houdini... I have giggled so much over this. To PICKLE how do you post the link. When the image has been shown with your look alike, copy and paste the http: link next to address at the top and it automatically changes it for you when you post! :!:

Kate Moss & Lauren Bacall? - I wish! I am the least photogenic person you will ever come across.:rolleyes:

i got shania twain.................erm i dont think so

Latest posts

Back