Whoo Hoo I did it... I passed!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
Well I finally did it...passed and got my certificate!, Massive thankyou to Vicki & Mandy they were just brilliant, really nice and definately knew their stuff!! they made it a real pleasure. I know this is just the start but it sure feels good to have that important piece of paper with MY name on it!!

Havn't felt this proud of myself since passing my driving test:biggrin::biggrin:

Bye for now

Well I finally did it...passed and got my certificate!, Massive thankyou to Vicki & Mandy they were just brilliant, really nice and definately knew their stuff!! they made it a real pleasure. I know this is just the start but it sure feels good to have that important piece of paper with MY name on it!!

Havn't felt this proud of myself since passing my driving test:biggrin::biggrin:

Bye for now

Sorry hun - what did you pass? But congratulations, what ever it was. x x x

Ooops sorry!! My Tammy Taylor Acrylic Foundation Course

Well done on passing hun :hug:

Well done and congratulations!

Congratulations! Exciting, isn't it?:hug:

Well done, congrats!!!

Congratulations!

Well done!:hug:

Well done :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope I will pass my NSI exam in a few weeks!

Well done!!! What are your plans now? Are you going to work for yourself or get a job in a salon?
x

Thanks everyone :hug: I don't think it's really sunk in yet!! probably work for myself :eek:

Congratulations :D

Congrats hun, i bet its the 1st of many as you will now have the bug :green:

Latest posts

Back