Who's up for Birmingham then?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im going..... not competing though my husband tried to push me to do it but im not confident enough yet. I dont need to stay over as my mam lives just down the road

I'm going yipeeeee.
I'm taking my trolley :lol:...
not that I enjoy shoping or anything :rolleyes: :lol::lol:

Well our tickets turned up today. I still haven't decided weather or not I'm going, I'll talk it over with Kay tomorrow...........will let you know:lol:

Woo hoo Dels going lol.....Where we all meeting then???

Woo hoo Dels going lol.....Where we all meeting then???

PMSL :lol:
Well I know I'll be there for the sunday..not sure about the monday yet cz i need to find a CHEEP hotel :lol:
We defo have to sort something out to meet up.
:hug:

Im going sunday.....ill pm u my moby no ......

Hi Guys

I'm new to salon Geek, hope you dont mind me joining in your conversation. Thinking of going to the NEC Birmingham, i went to beauty north last year and i loved it. I have read that the birmingham show is not as good though and its about 200 miles from where i live so dont want to waste my time. I do nails and tanning, looking for New Spray Tan Solution, is there much tanning at the show ? i have looked at the exhibiters list and there is just fake bake sun labs and another one that i cant remember but none of them appeal? there are a few smaller ones but i have never heard of them, although i'm not bothered about that, if it is a good solution and the price is right i dont mind. Also are there people at the show that will spray you so that you can test the products before you buy:eek:? or do they give samples out? help help help!

Sooooo where are we all meeting (if any of you want to) & what time???

Hi Guys

I'm new to salon Geek, hope you dont mind me joining in your conversation. Thinking of going to the NEC Birmingham, i went to beauty north last year and i loved it. I have read that the birmingham show is not as good though and its about 200 miles from where i live so dont want to waste my time. I do nails and tanning, looking for New Spray Tan Solution, is there much tanning at the show ? i have looked at the exhibiters list and there is just fake bake sun labs and another one that i cant remember but none of them appeal? there are a few smaller ones but i have never heard of them, although i'm not bothered about that, if it is a good solution and the price is right i dont mind. Also are there people at the show that will spray you so that you can test the products before you buy:eek:? or do they give samples out? help help help!

Have you checked what tanning companies are going to be at the Scottish Beauty Show on May 10th at Ingleston, maybe that would be better for you, certainly a lot less travel lol!!!

:cry: I can't go - been let down, stuck for childcare. Was gonna do two comps as well, im gutted.

im going but not competing..should be good tho:)
xx

I am going Monday with 3 other geeks.

i am going with rich,yippee,had a rough week,so itching to be there with some geeky friends....where are we meeting i have not been before!

I can't go.....WORK AS PER!! I need to quit and go full time on my own LOL

Im going Monday :)

Latest posts

Back