who's working Good Friday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realise when taking bookings that it was Good Friday but even so, it's a busy day what with people going away and doing stuff for Easter, so I think that we're in the biz that would work more at these times. It's not a Bank Holiday is it? I'm terrible with these things. In know Monday is. xxx

I only had two clients booked in today but ended up busy all day AND three new clients - yippee! x:)

I worked today.. Got in about 6pm..

Did 2 sets of nails, a luxury manicure, brow wax, brow tint, underarm wax, and I had a late appointment for 5:10pm but she was a no show. :irked:

I half expected it to be honest though as it was her fella who came in last fri and said he would book his girlfriend in for today as a surprise as she works around the corner from the salon and she could come straight round when she finishes work.. BUT I forgot to give him a pricelist and so she wouldn't of had my number to cancel or anything if it was inconvenient.. But hey!!

In the hairdressers where I rent my room, they are open till 7 wed and fri, but all in all, a good day..

Back in tomorrow, but off sun and monday! :)

im not working although i had someone ring me at 3pm asking if i could do her nails tonight cos she is off out tomorrow. she lives 30 miles away too.

Nope im having 4 well deserved days off, been doing 7 day weeks since xmas.

Relaxation at last xxx

im not working although i had someone ring me at 3pm asking if i could do her nails tonight cos she is off out tomorrow. she lives 30 miles away too.

Nope im having 4 well deserved days off, been doing 7 day weeks since xmas.

Relaxation at last xxx

Arr good for u hun.. Enjoy your break!!

xxxx

Well have just got in from my busy day and back in tomorrow for the same again. I kept forgetting it is a bank holiday and got even more depressed with the customers coming in telling me what they were doing for their long weekend! :irked: I wish!

Nope, not me ... gave myself a day off.

yep, booked up today at the salon and tomo. normal day off on mon then off wednesday in luie of monday. its bitty isnt it! y cant it all be in one go!

I didn't realise when taking bookings that it was Good Friday but even so, it's a busy day what with people going away and doing stuff for Easter, so I think that we're in the biz that would work more at these times. It's not a Bank Holiday is it? I'm terrible with these things. In know Monday is. xxx

Yep, today was a bank holiday!

Bank holidays mean Zip to me!! I always work them. I have mon off anyway as a rule, but i dont bother having another day off instead of the monday. dont really see much point.

I worked today 9am untill 8pm fully booked
I usually work Sundays but as it is Easter Day its an excuse not to be there. so we are having Sun Mon Tues off and I think it's a well earned break.
#

Ruby

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back