who's working Good Friday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbies Gellies

Reaction score
So who is working tomorrow?

I have 3 regulars who asked if I would as they work and nomally have evening appointments, and a new lady who was glad to know I could fit her in cos if i am doing 3 what does another one matter. Maybe I will spend my earnings on Saturday and treat my self lol. As I def wont work Saturday if I can help it.

I am not compaining, I should count my blessings I am busy and seem to be every day now. Owning a home salon is the best thing I have ever done.

I hope you all have a lovely Easter:hug:

I am working but only got one appointment at 12.30. Working Saturday though aswell although only two booked in I do have two case studies to do (unpaid) which is a pain!!

I am working friday and saturday, am I strange in just assuming I would? I don't see why not!Maybe i'm work obsessed?! eeeeeeeeeek

becki xxx

Me! Start at 11...5 clients....fully booked Saturday too....mad woman that I am! Off on Monday though, although off is quite a flippant word as I will be doing all the household chores I don't get time to do as either working or Geeking lol!

Yep me too, fully booked - over booked in fact and we are both staying late to fit our clients in! And working all day Saturday too.............

Me! Start at 11...5 clients....fully booked Saturday too....mad woman that I am! Off on Monday though, although off is quite a flippant word as I will be doing all the household chores I don't get time to do as either working or Geeking lol!

Snap fully booked tomorrow and Saturday and Monday will be spent doing housework:irked:

But I did have a fab extra day off yesterday with Axiom so I shouldn't complain:)

Yep me too, fully booked - over booked in fact and we are both staying late to fit our clients in! And working all day Saturday too.............

Me too! I am not a happy bunny! :lol:

Not me im off till Tuesday - a first but a well earned and deserved break !!!!!!

Having a well earned lay in, in the morning

Not me im off till Tuesday - a first but a well earned and deserved break !!!!!!

Having a well earned lay in, in the morning

That's what you think, I will be ringing you at 8am!

I'm working Fri and Sat....
Pleased nd proud to say I'm fully booked :lol:
xx:hug:xx

i never do saturdays unless i'm training.
but will be working all of good friday until 6.
they are my regular clients. if i were to take friday off, i'd have to find some other day to do them, so its all the same to me.

Fully booked tomorrow, But off all weekend and Monday

For the 1st time in almost eight years, the mans booked us a night away on Sunday as a surprise woohooo!!! Don't have a clue where eeeeeeeek!! Getting quite excited

Happy Easter all

xxx

Didn't mean that to sound like he never takes me away, just meant he's never surprised me before hehe!!

I'm working Friday but only have one client at 4.30pm
so i am going to make use of the day and finish tiling the wall that i have made a start on in the salon lol
i am fully booked from 8.30am to 2pm on Saturday, or later if i get anyone else wanting to book (fingers crossed lol, i love working) :lol:
Have a nice surprise wendy :green:

I have just set up a new salon and I am very happy to be working both Friday and Saturday, even if it is for a couple of clients.

I would only be too happy to work with back to back clients on both days. Tough at the bottom I think they say lol!:)

I decided I wasnt working and blanked a lovely day off for myself.
Then I started off just booking in one spray tan, then other clients wanted appointments, so now I have a full day. Im also working Sat, and almost booked up .. pleased as punch. x

No I'm not working Good Friday or Monday, (though I was asked for an appointment on Fri). Fully booked Saturday.

im working have one appointment booked at 6pm one of my regulars so i dont mind. In fact i work 365 days a year i never not accept bookings...Mmm maybe im too soft :confused: xxx

I booked a client in 2 weeks ago not realising it was good friday...so when another client wanted today i thought ohh well i am working now anyway so it makes no difference....then the first client i booked in rang and cancelled because she didn't realise it was good Friday !!!

but now i have 3 in for today so its all good...and i have Monday off.

I completely forgot about bank holiday weekend and I have got 1 client booked in this arvo after changing the rest they forgot about the weekend too so I managed to get them in yesterday but I do have 1 client for pedicure and enhancements on monday which I cant change. I dont mind as its still a job I love and the more I do it the more I realise that I made the right decision in my change of carear(sp) sorry brain not working this morning.:green:
Jenxx

Latest posts

Back