Why is this happening? Frustrating!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry i dont have any words of wisdom Butthe new avatar suggestion,made me laugh out loud!!
I don't think that photo of me shows off my best side to its greatest advantage ... Makes me look a bit soft, I think.

@ proper princess ... It's just you! You have an over-active imagination. Lol

I don't think that photo of me shows off my best side to its greatest advantage ... Makes me look a bit soft, I think.

Your nails are way too long in that picture gigi. :biggrin:

Does anyone see the large phallic shadow or is it just me :)

Oh err matron !!! I really did laugh out loud that time... Now we're really of track....

Your nails are way too long in that picture gigi. :biggrin:

OMG you are right! I think my apex is off too! Don't tell anyone I did them. :wink2:

@ shazzapoppy ..... It needed to go off track to get a bit of light relief don't you think. The original topic is exhausted now in any case.

OMG you are right! I think my apex is off too! Don't tell anyone I did them. :wink2:

@ shazzapoppy ..... It needed to go off track to get a bit of light relief don't you think. The original topic is exhausted now in any case.

Absolutely Geeg I personally think a bit of gutter talk works wonders(won't even mention wonky apex,s )..lol xx

The original topic was exhausted after the second post.. I agree daft question.
I joined this forum not long after Geeg and by god she has toughened me up. And helped me become the professional I am today.
I don't always agree with her ways, but I can't help but like her attitude
I too hate all the lovey dovey craperrooney that goes on after someone has taken a deserved bollockin

I want to wax those nostrils, imagine what joy I'd have doing those babies!! Might need a bigger spatula.....

On that note I'm off to bed. It's midnight here! By the look of my new avatar, I could use the beauty sleep .. That green tinge to my complexion is not flattering.

Night all !

I know. I can't help it x goodnight x

The original topic was exhausted after the second post.. I agree daft question.
I joined this forum not long after Geeg and by god she has toughened me up. And helped me become the professional I am today.
I don't always agree with her ways, but I can't help but like her attitude
I too hate all the lovey dovey craperrooney that goes on after someone has taken a deserved bollockin

Love: love: love: hugs good post Marion lol xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back